I notice Covid-19 nfections worldwide decreased considerably today, I've been told 11/4 is a key date to watch because if infections in the UK decrease considerably by then it could indicate the recent measures are having a positive impact on eradicating the virus.
I'm pretty sure I had it over Christmas as I spent sometime in a&e with a suspected heart attack. It turned out to be a nasty chest infection with a dose of pleurisy which wasn't nice and I've only recently recovered from the pain. I consider myself to be fit and healthy so I'm not surprised at the impact it's having on the vulnerable.
I hope you are well? Nothing has changed on this, the licence is under going the rigorous approval process.. 63 odd days in, expect another 60 odd days before the licence appears on our doormat with a rubber stamp! (maybe less according to some but I am going with the usual 120 days..)
In the meantime I am enjoying your posts on another forum related to a black horse.
Strange times indeed, as for KOD I am not worried at all and continue to happily hold. What is interesting is that the recent CRUX investor interview with BA has been published on the company website (see for yourself):
Now why would that be published on the company website? That's the question I have been asking myself, clearly BA felt it was good publicity..... It maybe just bluster from BA but I am quietly confident on this one...
DYOR - if you don't like taking punts then this share is not for you.
Speedy, I believe the next raise will be in the form of a pre-development loan. BA mentions there is work that can get started now before finance for the main plant is arranged... there is more to that comment than meets the eye IMO.
...and they are still optimising the designs to lower the overall costs... I believe this means finance discussion won't happen for sometime yet but lots of other necessary work can begin now, although I suspect all parties want an approved mining license before the next move is played out.
There are obviously lots of negotiations ongoing (SP Angel referred to this in a recent note) ready for development to begin when the permits drop.. I see this as positive and continue to hold.
Money required by the end of March from the notes I have, I would hope its not the usual CR at this time and a pre-development loan to get the ball rolling. The dooms day scenario of the taps running dry look highly unlikely IMO.
RE: Maybe why they’re so happy: part 111 Feb 2020 20:57
Interesting rise, I'm of the mindset it's better to be in then out at this stage.. a placing at these prices would be an absolute **** take but a pre-development loan would be very positive on the right terms.