Come and hear Shaun Day from Greatland Gold #GGP, Cathal Friel and Jeremy Skillington from Poolbeg Pharma #POLB, George Bennett from Rainbow Rare Earths #RBW and Helium One CEO David Minchin #HE1 present next Tues. Register here.
We are waiting for the approvals...which will come.
The fact that the government has given us equipment on loan and we are part of a UK consortium is missed in your post. We also have our antigen test in for EU and FDA. approval. That's also missed in your post.
With the sp at or around 50p every purchase is like printing free money...for the patient investor.
The biggest cost saving for governments/organisations is to reduce length of hospitalisation for patients.
So, if you are going to get an approval, it has to be commercially beneficial to someone. Saving several days in hospital is very expensive....we prove wd reduce this in our trials (again) and its game on.
Treating people at home is less costly, and less of a big ticket win.
It's great to watch this unfold from the 35p days....
The moving of share price is not ideal (paper gains/losses) but the business has transformed since last year. I for one am grateful for the share price being this low. It presents a great opportunity for the patient investor to reap long term gains.
Being able to top up at 16-24p has been something I thought impossible a year ago.....so depends entirely on your strategy and risk profile.
RE: Game 1 - Guess the date of the next major RNS:-08 Oct 2021 09:15
I blooming hope so....was hoping to switch some into GGP...but that looks to be off to the races now!
Topped up again for the 1000'th time on Weds...like most waiting for the end game, but it is painful. We can only use what we see to make a decision...the kippers are flying in at levels below 2 recent placings and we are now fully funded near term.
That should have said... Funny to see yet more pics of Alva...the next set of results should tell us more and hopefully some interesting targets being hit...I.e. 2m cassettes per week, payments being made, cashflow solid...
I am really looking forward to hearing we have achieved approval in the EU...then game on. It does seem to be taking an age!!!
RE: Manipulation or Just 'Business'06 Oct 2021 18:05
Misstestes, I would say that your last post was an attack...when you say "are you drunk or delilusional?" That is pretty pointed don't you think....interesting that you have only been on the LSE for 1 month.....you posted this on the Prem board recently..."I would much rather if individuals kept reminding us what we DO have and whats yet to come!"
So, remind us of what we DO have and what's yet to come?
Ending the fsp, saying we are focused on 1 offer for substantially all the assets... genius...."yeah, we not being mucked around. You either pay up or leave the bidding room. We know what we have and it's value, it's up to you guys. Bye."
Hey, guess what....they came back and showed their cards....
I really love negotiation, when yoh hold all the aces.
All the stars are aligning....bidding war will ensue once the JORK is out.
Partnering later, once a drug is approved will add substantial value to the investment. I for one am more than happy to wait for the £25 share price in 2022. If we had partnered earlier you could take 75% off that at least....
When you have the funds, the capability and knowledge why give away all your hard work for a small % of its true value?
I do hope the sp drops, so I can buy more. I'm here for the end game, not just the pre-dinner drinks.
...yes, but the company have only told us what they want us/suitors to hear. Everything, is playing out and I still have an inclining that there will be several twists and turns as suitors potentially come back into the fray.
If we are playing hardball then it suits the negotiation to say we are only selling a bit, as we think you aren't offering enough value for the rest. We know we have lots of assets people want, and we can mine them for the most efficient price in the world. We think these assets will increase in value over the coming decades - as will the likely amount taken from the ground. We have massive support from huge investment houses who know how to swing a deal.
So, I am not ruling anything out, until I see that offer.
I accept that we only have the official line of comms from the company, just some scraps really imo. What is going on in the background is anyone's guess - I am a negotiator as part of my career, and I know that you don't always tell the whole truth. You intimate and use data to suit your argument. I do hope Christian writes a book on how the deal moved through and the twists and turns. I think it would be an interesting read!
GL all, whilst nail biting at times, it is also an exciting share to be in.
I really liked this quote from the weekend...“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway!” Earl Nightingale.....hoping we are towards the end frame of the passing of time for the EUA deal!
To be fair Mac, prior to the ROSGEO joint venture and PGM prices rocketing a full sales could have been very possible. To some extent it still is, but as you say a partial sale, conglomerate of companies etc are more likely options.
I still think this will get to c.£1.35. I dearly hope this is the case with a large dividend and we keep our shares. That will set many of us up for life.
If we were sold out for £1.35 I would still be happy (Even happier at £2.50). That's some re-rate from the 1p-4 (even better for some) days...yes, the former it is likely undervaluing the sum of the parts, however the buyer needs a ROI, and they are always greedy.
I imagine that Dimitry would be happy taking £1bn for his shares...."Russian Billionaire" is a great status to have...up there with David Beckham! Even "out riching" the queen at c.£600m.
Yes, but isn't the Eussian standard more conservative?
If jork resources are 70% higher than 104m oz, then there is no reason for the sp to hit 55p but we need tk get above 25p and 30p and 35p 1st. Here's hoping for a good upswing on Monday followed by a jork resource update on Tuesday and sale of asset RNS on Friday.
Then 12 weeks to sign off with shareholders and all done for late December...