PIface TRX is King on AIM atm, I believe, insane opportunity there.
Thing with EUA is no one wants to be out when the biggest RNS of all time lands, even though people would probabl be quite happy to cash out as its all pretty boring now, just waiting for the big one. Couldnt live with being out of it when it happens
Mookster - this was from Chester yesterday - Our resident king of TRX BB...
Here's a question that will help focus your attention on why 1.5p a share is the bargain of a lifetime. Let's presume there is a fire sale:
What would the various parts of TRX go for?
A) DemaPure, an FDA approved, clinically proven to be safe, cost effective and clinically desired regenerative tissue product. What is the value of IP, the Patents, the processing plant processing IP and the current growing customer base. What shall we put £20M, £30M? It's got to be up there in the tens of millions. B) The heart valve replacement, GMB V joint venture in Germany / Europe. £2M min. C) SurgiPure XD, FDA approved, proven to be safe just as DermaPure and again all the IP, Patents and customer base. £10M / £15M D) OrthoPure XT once approved £10m min. E) Then add all the CellRight BioRinse tech, IP, Patents and signed up contacts. TRX paid £26M in 2017 so let's just say that three years later it's still only worth what was paid.
So even if the rug was pulled from under us the piece parts of the TRX group has to be in excess of £70 / £80Million.
In other words 6p a share, so any and I mean any, good news about production, current level of sales, new contracts, new finance agreement means that 6p has to be the first re-rate position.
This is why the share is a tremendous opportunity and investment.
All my own opinion but I've tried to keep the values sensible. Any comments and other opinions are most welcome.
Hmm interesting, so do you wait for the shock RNS and jump in with no research or watch a stock fall sufficiently to think it’s now turning? It’s seems v risky but then if you set a stop loss at say 10% you’d hope you don’t lose too much...
Interesting read that one. Trying ‘to catch the bottom’. If a company receives bad news and the SP tanks how do you know if it’s then a good time to get in? Is there anyone on here who tries those tactics? Basically waiting for a bad RNS, then jumping in... seems risky but potentially v profitable. Be interested in others thoughts
This could be so huge. Great find Parkez. TRX gets a mention which shows how they are certainly considered one of the players in the biosurgery market. They only need a tiny fraction of the 18 billion market cap for us to see this SP go well beyond any estimate people have been talking about. What is the current mkt cap?
If it drops a little then goes back up the MM's know there is demand for the stock so they can keep pushing it up until no one is selling then boom we take off again. As i type we are now in the blue again, going to definitely go large today again. Too much demand for a stock so insanely undervalued. Relax people we goin large!
Right, I called it yesterday. I call it today. So quick sharp rise on open, slight pull back but still up, finish up 20%. Tomorrow MMs playing games and then another assault on 3p next week. Thank me next week lol
Just had a look at LEK, not going to touch that one! If I did though I would run if I made 10% or 20% as that one could drop hard again. I imagine a few will jump in tomorrow and then it will fall again so definitely not one to be too greedy on!
Awesome! Well done, glad its working out so far. Even if you'd missed the boat these last few days you'd still have a great opportunity here. Crazy few days for me tbh, the old portfolio looking v good atm! Long may it continue but we all know how these things go lol. I'll check out LEK later on tonight, cheers!