The one that got stuck with me is that NM and Jason have said they want to buy more shares in next 30 days. This is what I call skin in the game. They are happy to invest and they know what it's going to be.
I think not sure BHP can make an offer before Oct-2020. Anyways if it happens they wan to make sure they make the right offer with buy-in from Management already, they don't want to miss out like last time.
Anyways anything less then 1.5 Billion would not fly. A special dividend would needs to be atleast 20-30p or more say 50p.
Do we think any funding / JV news and CGP news would be coming soon. I believe we are very undervalued at this price. BHP and NCM knows better as for the same project they paid 45 and 41 P. Gold price bodes well.
Just looking at the gold we have makes this project profitable. Let's hope if NM has not given us Christmas gift, he may be planning Easter treat for us.
I look at Kaz - it has risen almost 60% in last 4-6 months.
My take is that NM has spent 150 Million plus on Cascable, And at same time we have 13 tenements out of which we have 5 top priority. If Blanca is a "Pot of Gold" then NM may now be thinking of selling Cascable by being pressurised from Ecuador govt and others. With a promise to have easy sail on next 5 targets by having all the govt support.
Govt want to see this a success and don't want to leave it to a explorer to prove it. BHP,NCM,Rio and others are well on their list. NM needs to agree a price for cascable. Anything north of 1.5 Billion would be a great welcome. It would value Solg at 4 times of today's Mkt cap approx.
NM is not naive in just raising 20 odd million from BHP @22 p, he must be waiting for something else to make sure there is enough excitement in the market about Solgold. If we get Blanca or any other turned good, we have drill from Mid-Sep we will be good. Moreover we will not be a single trick pony any more.
Lately I have seen no roadshows no marketing campaigns or anything from Solgold to push this. There must be quite a few things going in the background.
Solgers, do we know from the MRE 3 presentation and event at Vancouver that MRE -3 is delayed by months.
I am not able to follow the things - On Nov-25 we raised 22 Million from BHP, raising their stake to 14.5 percent. Not sure why would you do that, may be you don't want to raise a lot of money at 22p or may be BHP was no willing to give you lot of money.
If we tally up all the money spent at Ecuador , we must have spent in excess of 150 Million. It's a shame we are stuck at 20 p now.
I hope in next 2-4 weeks we should see some price triggers, helping us to leave 20's and march to 30's I know we are PI are desperate to have a buyout offer, some are ready to bit off at 50p or 60p.
Only time will tell, but I am becoming desperate to know NM's plan. He has got a lot of skin in the game...