Talking of more updates Given these technical results, since announcing the results of the well the Company has had a number of discussions with industry counterparties in relation to a potential farm-out of the licences, and the Company is now working to formalise and launch an entirely new farm-out process via Gneiss Energy. The farm-out will seek to introduce a funding and operating partner for the next stage of exploration activity in The Bahamas. The Company is in the final stages of integrating the well information with its historical dataset and expects to commence the farmout process upon completing this work in the coming days. That was 24th March. Surely we are due the next update this week.
RE: Just for fun 61.75p share price - here's why14 Apr 2021 10:29
Thanks for that link JAdam. Is there anything more up to date. What's the latest on jv or Farm in? Obviously covid scuppered progression but do we have any 'big boys' waiting to join us once the EL is sorted?
Mr Magic thanks for your reply. As you have stated cruising isn't cruising at the moment. That is why I stated 6-12 months. Give the vaccine time to do its thing and for other countries to catch up with the roll out. Maybe 6 month was a bit optimistic so I will say 12-18 months.
I'm thinking of buying in here simply on the fact that the share price is less than half of what it was in March 2019 just before the 1st lock down. I believe it will recover to at least its March 2019 price and hopefully more. I'm looking at this as a recovery play so not talking jam tomorrow but hopefully over the next 6 to 12 months with the help of the vaccine roll out and travel being allowed again. Or am I just mad.
I hope you're wrong David or everyone here is going to lose money based on your logic. I think you are still hurting from the P1 results. If you would of bought in this morning though you would be in profit now so say we are throwing good money after bad at . 47 isn' t really accurate is it. Zag I like reading both sets of opinions but your constant pessimism is starting to depress me so No offence but I'm putting in the sin bin for a week or 2. Now go buy some more shares.
David so you don't think it's a good idea to average down whilst the price is very very low. For eg If I had 2 million shares at an average of 4p would it not be worth considering doubling my holding at these prices with the anticipated and expected news flow over the next 6-12 months.
Would it be fair to say you are still a little bitter David? To say investors at todays prices will never make money with BPC is nonsensical. There's more chance of making a profit than not at these prices. Behave yourself.
I understand we are using modern techniques but what slightly niggles me is that if we are drilling previously high grade mines, won't most of the Gold and Copper already have been extracted? Or are we drilling into new continuous veins to the old ones? Also did the previous miners target Copper or just Gokd?
99% don't give a **** if he's Greek, Chinese, African or lives as cross the road from us as long as he adds shareholder value. With that in mind what are peoples target prices here and over what time frame. I ask because I sold out of Ggp after 4 years of nothing and 3 months later it rocketed. Not saying Kefi will do the same but the potential seems very good.
RE: BPC’s huge short/medium term potential29 Mar 2021 12:35
Hi Starchild I enjoy reading your upbeat and reasoned posts. I fall into category 1 but also agree with some of the more logical negative posts. Like the dismal funding deal that Mr Potter agreed to. However that is water under the bridge now but the real test will be did he learn from it? I can't look past 2p at the min as that will get me my money back with a small profit. At that point I will need to reassess what shape the company is in financially. I know you and the family hold millions of shares but what is your target price? Or shall I say what is your 1st target price? Stay safe, have a great day and keep up the reasoned and researched posts, alot of us appreciate them.
It's about time this EL was sorted or at least an update given by the company as to exactly where the process is up to and why it hasn't or can't be concluded. If fund raising comes before the EL is granted this will fall considerably and I think that is why some people are taking their money out now with a view to buying back in cheaper after the next round of fund raising. If the EL comes before that, we'll we should see a nice rise. Maybe even get some of us back to break even around 4p.
Give it 6 months or am I just mad. Today's top up should see a nice return if they achieve half of what they are aiming for. I'm happy to wait 2 years if need be and I think that is the difference in here.