Realistically what do IRR do with their iron ore assets..they obviously thought there was a good business to be had there in the first place being the first asset and namesake but the lithium and gold is now far more important..can we sell them or are they a bit of a white elephant now as the cost to do anything would be prohibitive
Hmmm he still sold all his shares..it is easy to remain committed if you are being paid ..presumably it was not for love that he was at that exhibition..come on if someone respected in the industry who is working for our company sells out completely it is not a great sign is it ?
It is slightly annoying not knowing why the sp weakness whether it be for the reasons you state Toro..as I said before there was always a slightly bland reporting of news and VM also at a loss as to why IRR not given the credit for what the company has got and achieved..underlying issue of funding could be another even if we do not need it in the short term..but what has happened since early 2017 when the sp was over 200% higher ..well some 13 million A has been raised and spent wisely we assume proving up resources that will be very much in demand but maybe the market is waiting for that one vital bit of news that could put us on an upward trend..I added a few again today but still holding off buying the bigger chunk i want until we get out of this bearish run..may miss the lowest price but maybe we will get some more bullish reporting soon
There are some diehards that would prefer to drill TE 11 and of course they are entitled to their view and arguably disappointed as they were led to believe that was going to happen..personally I think the risk outweighs the potential benefit particularly if we can get a contingency deal..I agree many have lost the appetite for more of the waiting and nervous anticipation..who wants to go again for 6 months down the road to have more disappointment and our position a bit more weakened..i also think it is the case that there are others pushing for a bigger player to take up the mantle ..hopefully they pay us a half decent price
You may well be right..if the sp was anything to go by the probability is we are going to be disappointed but you never know and many on here are waiting to see if JP can deliver a deal and you can bet your bottom dollar if he does and it is palatable then many will jump in again to another JP vehicle
Yeah and coupled with some bloke convincing many with his knowledge of the Tobifera formation in Argentina and the outcome of that well for Echo it has been something of a double whammy and not in a good way..sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut unless you really know what you are talking about !