16p feels like a bargain - but only time will tell. Hard to comprehend, and feels like a temporary glitch, but this temporary glitch has been going on for a few months now. Still, nearer and nearer to PFS being published.
RE: upwards trend due to cycling of share holders? 20 back in recent sight15 Sep 2021 10:42
Investing don't feel like investing anymore - more like a guessing game - guess the bottom to buy and the top to sell - shares in general. Still, at least GGP upto recent times has steadied into a reasonably narrow range, and hopefully now a platform is set for some future growth.
This past year it has been interesting to see the price movements in gold and copper. Despite all of the talk of huge increases in the price of gold, this has largely failed to materialise to date- albeit the arguments in favour of this make a compelling case for it to come to pass at some point. Intriguing is the way that copper prices have held above $4 a pound for so long.
Redleader The way I see it, the $50m loan covers only our share of the initial costs - the total cost to build the mine will likely be much higher, but by the time we get to need any more funds for this there should be either an income stream in view for soon to be extracted gold, or else loans on quite acceptable terms. Either way, Shaun just making the point it should not be an issue.
RE: Where does the Havieron Blend come from?12 Aug 2021 08:51
Well reasoned Hydrogen. Why spend this money on mining a sub-economic deposit if you still have a little uncertainty about getting the higher grade ore to blend in? Further investment - albeit remotely - into Havieron.
I think we have to be grown up enough to acknowledge that a placing is not out of the question. All of the warrants have near enough been taken up now, and there is a drilling campaign about to be extended in scope. Yes we may well have enough cash for the foreseeable - but who wants a bargain priced placing when the coffers are almost empty. So is a placing inevitable - NO, of course not, but neither is it impossible. I would have hoped that any cash raise would have taken place when the share price was higher, and therefore I think a placing now would be mistimed, and maybe there will be an asset sale to fud further developments. That said, it is not very mature to discount the possibility. I want a higher share price and I do not want a placing.
Thanks Paddy. Seems like a number of levers are pulling in opposing directions. We have what appear to be the true start of economic and stock market uncertainty, partly fuelled by the COVID fallout. There is a lot of speculation - ongoing for some time - that PM prices are set to surge. NCM continue to progress HAV at breakneck speed and seem to be optimistic about increasing the footprint. GGP are setting out on an aggressive drilling campaign. The net result seems to be a stagnated share price waiting for some significant news to drive future direction.
Tom If there was a linear correlation between SP action, current results, market sentiment, POG, then maybe. However, sadly that is not often enough the case. I fear the price may move very little from its current range - but the market is excessively fickle.