1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached: ii ECR Minerals Plc 2 Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes): An acquisition or disposal of voting rights X An acquisition or disposal of qualifying financial instruments which may result in the acquisition of shares already issued to which voting rights are attached An acquisition or disposal of instruments with similar economic effect to qualifying financial instruments An event changing the breakdown of voting rights Other (please specify): 3. Full name of person(s) subject to the notification obligation: iii 1Yorkville Advisors Global, LLC 2 Yorkville Advisors Global, LP
3 YA Global Master SPV, Ltd.
4. Full name of shareholder(s) (if different from 3.):iv Jarvis Investment Management Ltd (Registered Holder)
5. Date of the transaction and date on which the threshold is crossed or reached: v January 22, 2016 6. Date on which issuer notified: January 25, 2016 7. Threshold(s) that is/are crossed or reached: vi, vii 7.00%
8. Notified details: A: Voting rights attached to shares viii, ix Class/type of shares
if possible using the ISIN CODE Situation previous to the triggering transaction Resulting situation after the triggering transaction Number of Shares Number of Voting Rights Number of shares Number of voting rights % of voting rights x Direct Direct xi Indirect xii Direct Indirect
B: Qualifying Financial Instruments Resulting situation after the triggering transaction Type of financial instrument Expiration date xiii Exercise/ Conversion Period xiv Number of voting rights that may be acquired if the instrument is exercised/ converted. % of voting rights
C: Financial Instruments with similar economic effect to Qualifying Financial Instruments xv, xvi Resulting situation after the triggering transaction Type of financial instrument Exercise price Expiration date xvii Exercise/ Conversion period xviii Number of voting rights instrument refers to % of voting rights xix, xx
Total (A+B+C) Number of voting rights Percentage of voting rights 448,946,520 6.23%
9. Chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and/or the financial instruments are effectively held, if applicable: xxi Yorkville Advisors Global, LLC is the general partner, and controlling person, of Yorkville Advisors Global, LP, which is the investment manager of Yorkville Global Ma
As regards to payment from SLM. I haven't had time to properly comb over the terms. So basically MTR get 25% of what is made should they facilitate a deal with whoever is going to use it. Payment in return for use of the facility is due at end of tax year unless it is simply sold off right? Difficult to know how this will work... Hopefully more info to follow...
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.