She is a beautiful ship. Unlike the new Cunard ship that was due in 2022 (don't know when now) which I think they may call the Queen Camilla ...definitely not a looker. In all probability it will be called the Queen Anne as there aren't many other options.
I believe that their is currently a total travel ban from Victoria to WA (with a few exceptions). So a movement of that to a 14 day quarantine may enable the site visits (I guess it depends if the JV partners can have remote working for their staff for the visit quarantine periods or need to wait for a total lifting???)
Everyone has their own tactics on trading..I sold my trading holding at2.4 , bought Sareum, topsliced so on a free ride and bought back here 20% cheaper. I wish I had the balls to trade more , but keep 85% of my holding here as a core holding and will not touch that for at least another 12 months and will trade the other if/when an obvious opportunity arises. Would certainly not risk my core holding here as it's an excellent share and once WA lift the travel ban this will be heading in one direction...no more trading at that point, will just sit and watch my investment grow.
Hi Davee, This time around I think you are being very optimistic. If that report from the CDC the other day is correct and all cruises get suspended until at least March then you are going to see more fund raising here and this almost becomes a survival play. @$600m a month that's another $3BN on top of the debt pile...and that will be cruising in March AT THE EARLIEST. Income will also be hit as the proportion of FCC passengers is going up and up each month they cancel current cruises , so the opportunity for fresh income from new fare payers diminishes each month (I'm assuming AIDA will be also shut down for the next month with the German lockdown?) Seems to be brewing in to the perfect storm for Carnival...and cruise ships don't do well in storms. I hope I am wrong and some winter miracle happens on the covid front...I like Carnival and would like to see it kept in tact.
Morning Jojos, The situation in Victoria has improved significantly although the all important travel ban from Victoria to WA remains. Hopefully WA will review it's stance on this shortly and bring Vic to WA travel in line with all other states travelling to WA. Then we should see rapid progress on the JV front. Until then we hold & wait for the JV. Hopefully we will get an update on the new drill rig arrival and the initial drilling plan for Blue Moon. also I would expect us to get an update on director share holdings following the share distribution last week....see how much skin in the game Craig & co now have.
And once developed it takes time to vaccinate the population (with a lot of Trump supporters refusing to have it as it offends their freedom/rights/the constitution). So even if available on Jan 1st, it does not mean that everyone will be vaccinated on Jan 2nd...it will take months.
From July 11th 2018 RNS This is where the options were generated from.
ECR has secured a strategic financing raising £650,000 through the issue of 92,857,143 new ordinary shares (“New Ordinary Shares”) at a price of 0.70p per share to support proactive development of its existing interests and to enable the Company to engage with new opportunities, principally in respect of Australian gold and strategic metal exploration.
Each strategic financing share has a warrant attaching to subscribe for a further new ordinary share in ECR Minerals plc at a price of 1.125p within two years of the admission date of the above financing shares. Should the 5 day VWAP of ECR exceed 5p, the Company will have the right but not the obligation to force the exercise of the remaining warrants by issuing a 7 day notice of accelerated exercise to warrant holders. Any warrants not exercised during the 7 day notice period would lapse.
MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTANT OPTION POOL
The Company is to create a pool of an additional 25 million options at an exercise price equivalent to the financing warrant price or 1.125p per share.
It is proposed these options will vest immediately but will only become exercisable when the five consecutive trading day volume weighted average ECR share price exceeds a 1.75p threshold.
It is the intention that the Options will be allocated amongst the current directors, any new directors, staff of ECR and key consultants.
Where applicable the Options will be structured under a tax efficient option scheme.
Yes, Looks like one of the potential partners is flying in for the site visit so the interstate travel restrictions from WA to Victoria are the key to the JV timetable. Personally I believe this will be December, but the Covid situation is looking really good in Australia so could change. Creswick is huge and the JV could be absolutely massive for ECR.
Bailieston drilling on Blue Moon up to JORC compliance is the plan we are waiting for and I believe we should get an upday on that within the next week and a half. Moving towards being a producer rather than a explorer is again a big move for the company. Either of these in isolation would be an amazing prospect for an exploration company...and we have both. And we are fully funded to the end of next year...and I haven't even mentioned the new licenses.
All good and plenty to coming over the coming weeks/months.