Zwartkops there's plenty of cash to be made in shorting a share , buyouts , takeovers, joint ventures, and especially final 3rd trial results, interim and final results, if you know how to play the market, and your prepared to loose serious money,
Making money on a companies journey and final destination, some canny investors could easily have become a millionaire trading in fums shares at the correct times over the years, going in when everyone else feared going in, like right now. And when we were below 6p.
So your right there is lots of cash to be made, but in everywhere you said you couldn't make money ,,LOL,,
Zwartcops I think you should stick to your motorsports , and leave the investing to us fumsters,,,LOL
80% of all clinical trials fail to s finish on time, and 20% of those are delayed by 6 months.
85% of clinical trials fail to retain enough patients.
The average drop out rate across all clinical trials is 30%
Over two-thirds of clinical sites fail to meet original patient enrollment for a given trial.
Up to 50% of clinical sites enrol one or no patients in there studies.
So as you can see our 3rd clinical trial is progressing very well, and above the average , and our patient retention is is above average. So it all looks like our 3rd trial is to be a resounding success.
The share price is going to do what's it's going to do, but in the end, it's still going to be many times today's price.
Good luck all.
Zwartkops neither you or I know we're exactly fums shares will end up, we are not physic, nobody knows how high or how low we will go, you would rather upset people, and probably stress them, looking for a really low entry point to buy in, that's ok if that makes you happy, and you get off on that , if anyone asked me should I buy any fum shares today ,even right now, I would say never catch a falling knife, and to independently research and make your own mind up, granted and fairness to you , I did say fill your boots up today at the first 33p buying time, and it moved up to near 40p. That was in the excitement of the moment as they say. But not a direct instruction for anyone to buy, I really would be surprised if anyone bought one share on my recommendation LOL, I'm certainly no Warren Buffett,LOL.
It's a bit of a sad day for fum investors, as people see there investment shrink before there eyes, so maybe you would bear that in mind when your touting sub 20p.
Investors need realistic confidence building right now , but not necessarily from my kind of post,
And I'm sure you can judge your own post accordingly around confidence building .
I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow either way, but nothing's changed around our MED GEL potential, other than to say , Ken James seemed to indicate today our MED gels efficacy in the trial seems improve as the dosage goes up. And that's the fantastic news I was waiting for, excellent news.
Good luck all.
Just remember James Barders words today in that analysis meeting around our MED GEL = "There continues to be strong commercial interest",,,,,,
And we don't even have our 3rd t trials result yet.
Yes it was a disappointing trading day in fums shares, we've been here before , and we will come back stronger and higher than ever before, at the core of this story is a excellent product that will get snapped up by a major pharmaceutical company at some stage. "Funding" I'm absolutely confident we will get substantial upfront licencing payments very early in the new year.
Good luck all.
Zwartkops what part of,,,,,,”it’s the stock market, anything can happen” ,,,,,, do you not understand,
How many times have I said “we know it’s going to be a bumpy ride until December “
And yet one day of a nasty drop and you’re running around like a headless chicken, LOL,,,
Calm yourself, it’s not the end of the world, LOL,,
Loads of investors have made plenty of money from around 6p. Why shouldn’t they lock in some profit, on a nasty selling day, Don’t kid yourself ,investors
Sell, reappraise the situation and if there’s no real justification for this fall , then they will buy in quickly enough , I’m not pleased, but I’m relaxed about today’s SP drop, it’s to be expected after a incredible rise from below 6p .
Chill out zwartkops, and watch common sense prevail, LOL
Zwartkops I’m still well in profit, LOL
I know you really get off on other stressed and Panicking Investors, it takes all kind I guess,
I’m still sitting pretty, LOL and you’re waiting on getting a few shares at sub 20p , good luck to your dream world, LOL,,,, as I’ve said it’s the stock market, and thing can happen, up and too a substantial takeout price at any time, fill your boots zwartkops, LOL,,, GLA
The current share price is absolutely crazy,
And some reassurance from our BOD is needed to reassure investors another diluting fund raising is not on the cards, it’s a tricky situation they are in , as they can’t mislead shareholders by saying they don’t need new funds, because they haven’t got that new licensing upfront payment yet, but they will get it ok, So here we are , with nervous investors needing some indication from futura around diluting fundraising, We won’t need it, and I’m sure we can even easily borrow against expected year by year upfront licensing payments.
Just watch investors pile in when this gets cleared up and clarified.
I’m expecting upfront multi stage licensing payments, and starting early in the new year, or after our med gels gets its new 2038 patent granted.
This new patent is important, as most of us all know , it makes our med gel much more valuable to any potential licensing partner.
I’ve said before , I believe that J. Barder had expected that potential licensing partner to fund this 3 rd trial, and they must have indicated that to him, because I remember JB stated that , I believe until they asked for a smaller royalty payment to futura , and our negotiators said no way to JB, so that’s why I believe a sizeable upfront payment is coming our way when we license our med gel.
Our med gel should be massively de- risk in December, and our negotiators can then get a much better enhanced licensing deal for us.
After what happened in the last fund raising, it’s no surprise that investors panicked a bit today ,
We all knew it would be a bumpy ride until December , and here we have it, our share price could still be ridiculously low , and ready to at least double when we grant a new med gel license.
Anything can happen here, even a substantial takeout offer for our med gel, but that would come in after the new patent is granted and 3rd trial results get digested, but as our licensing partners are sharing our trial results along the way, December could bring that takeout offer.
I’m really looking forward to December . Our med gel looks like it would make a fantastic buy for any erectile dysfunctional pharmaceutical company.
Good luck all.
So Med's commercial licencing is continuing, and that's where our funding will come from, I'm in no doubt we are dealing with some big major household names, and possibly in the erectile dysfunction pharmaceutical sector.
Just one mention of who we sign up , and we're off . liberums SP estimates will be big hit and surpassed.
When peoples nerves settle ,LOL , we will see a strong retrace upwards again, that was the time to pick up some seriously cheap shares this morning, people panic, and don't want to loose profits and just sell blindly, so we're heading into our open-ended open label trial with our highest dose looking like the best dose ,,,, that's fantastic in my estimation. And if that higher dose increases efficacy, then we have something substantial in our hands,,, and that is a incredible product to sell around the world.
The going concern basis, that is completely expected, and it comes under normal financial accounting procedures,
Futura can't state we will get large upfront payments from licencing partners just yet, until it's officially signed,
I'm more than confident our licencing partners will pay millions of upfront licence payments, it's a no brainer.
Fill your boots while you can,
I'm expecting a multi-million pound upfront licencing deal, and no money needed,
There will be people trying to drive the price down today, opportunist and bear raiders, but we will come back stronger heading towards december. There's no reason that I'm aware of, for a dramatic SP drop other than speculators playing on nerves, it a joke, watch for the bounce back, GLA
These first indicators look like excellent news, the very fact we're going forward into the open- end label extension with our highest dose , indicates to me that no noteworthy adverse effects were found in our highest dose , meaning that it's looking more and more likely that our highest dose seems safe and acceptable to use for the trials participants,
This is in my opinion a great indicator , bar the final readout in December.
If there was any problems, fum would go into the open-ended label extension with a lower dose, excellent news.
TPR100 GREAT if it works out next year, but it's the side show to our MED gel.
It seems that our new Cbderma partners , is a investment and incubator funding type of business. And the y do there due diligence very well before putting in substantial amounts of money, they see this opportunity , and have identified our transdermal technology extremely well, they can bring together all the needed specialists in there respective field, to create a product or company to sell on or bring to market.
The guy we're dealing with is Mr Anthony Michael Parker from Argonauts RNA limited, check him out in my link below.
This guy's got plenty of experience in this field , I'm also very confident now Anthony Parker can see great potential in a collaboration with us, there's no real financial risk to us, as he's funding everything for at least 15 months, we can always walk away if it's not to our liking.
I know people are saying why don't we just do it on our own, that cost loads of money that we can't afford right now, and if we did go it alone, you can bet your bottom dollar fums shareholders would grasp as our so tell at the cost of it all.
We can do this now, no waiting, and no outlays, and still benefit by 50? of any future profits.
I'm very happy about this now, and I'm quite sure all parties can be fully rewarded in the longer term, but as we've seen today, we've been rewarded right away with our SP , and a substantial endorsement of our core transdermal technology.
Obviously we won't get the 3rd trial results tomorrow, but we should get a indication to how the trial was going,
And in that indication and how the 3rd trials going , we can deduct the level of confidence coming from our BOD.
It's a done deal regarding med2005,s efficacy, but can it be increased to move us up the erectile enhancing scale, that would be a big bonus for us all. And increase the number of patients urologist can treat with our MED GEL.