Catsick, the silence is deafening! You maybe right that they have decided to release until they have to, however we were told that the latest SkyTEK results would be released last week. There can be many reasons for delays and I am not concerned by this, I am more curious than anything. We know the drills have been sent to the Aussie labs and we should have first results by the end of the month. Could get very exciting here in the next 2-3 weeks.
I have been looking at CZN recently and what I noticed was how similar this is to where INFA was 12 months ago. A year ago INFA was languishing at 0.25p. It is now 0.90p and has been as high as 1.8p in early January.The projects are both different, one stores gas below ground and one above ground, however if successfull will be worth many multiples of tadays prices. INFA will probably tread water for now until more news is released however CZN is starting a very rich news period over the coming weeks. CZN is currently valued at £2m, INFA at £11m, so CZN could have a long way to go yet. An £11m valuation for CZN would equate to a share price of £13p.
prices continue to increase now at $3.26 lb. Looks like we could be in the right place, with the right project, at the right time. I thought NvS came across really well in the interview on Tuesday, thanks for posting the link. I don't think it will be long before other high net worth individuals take a slice of this pie.
being played here is really interesting and is the same as on most boards on LSE. It is simple, if you believe in the storey and have confidence in the management then sit it out. There will always be the two opposing views who will, given their own agenda, want you to buy or sell. Since late morning a few have sown the seeds of doubt and the price has come back a bit due to a few selling. The more experienced among us are used to these shenanigans and will hold tight. At some point, may be this afternoon, may be tomorrow, this WILL rise again and those who sold today will be tempted back in and will have to pay a higher price. This mornings RNS is very clear, exciting times are ahead.
Andy, UOG does not need spamming on other boards. The storey here will unfold over the next week's and months and people will take notice when it does. I have a large holding here which I am very confident will do well without promoting the storey on other boards.
SP7 you are right to assume I still have near 3%. I had to sell some last week as I was rearranging my portfolio due to some recent purchases elsewhere which took me back below 3%. I therefore had to complete a TR1. Stephen welcome to the Mila fold, hopefully you will not have to wait as long as the rest of us on here have.
As some of you know I have a reasonable holding here and have done for many months. I have had my doubts along the way but each time I come back to the experience of the BOD and the advisors and am convinced we will get a deal eventually. The cash burn here is extremely small and we have a full market listing which I believe must be worth £500k of anyone's money. So I will sit back and wait for the party to start whenever that will be but I am satisfied that it will.