Still hold BTC and ARB but have a couple of slight reservations on the latter. 1. When halving hits the reward will be halved therefore don't we need BTC to double in price to offset the halving? 2. The company has a reward scheme where they can buy shares for 7p up until a certain point. Do people think this is a slight negative because imo we should be at least that SP now, which isn't much of a reward for their hard efforts and will only dilute everybody else's holding. Do they know something we don't and don't expect ARB to rise as high as retail investors?
Would appreciate views of other fellow investors, thank you.
Twitter crew in for their 10% and pocket money for the weekend. On the other side somebody bought £45K worth and there's a constant block buyer so that is a good thing to see. I expect NFX to come good and estimating news sometime next week.
Yes I agree TruthCaller. Have't seen a couple of big buys like that for a while here followed up by numerous 100K buys as well. Hopefully a good end of the week for us all on here and good news early next week.
Hi, did anyone listen to the General Meeting that took place at 14.00pm today? Unfortunately I had a work meeting at the same time and could only get on Zoom and listen to the last 2 minutes of the meeting. If any genuine shareholders took some notes then it would be very appreciated if they could bullet point them on here? If there is thank you in advance.
Diversified, I know you're a genuine long term holder and own a nice % of the company, did you manage to listen in on the General Meeting? Thanks.
Once ORPH becomes a profitable company. I listened to a presentation done by Cathal the other week and he advised as soon as the company were profitable then they would release an RNS. He elaborated by saying this is the moment the share price in his opinion will increase circa 100% to around a market cap of £70 million. If the share price hasn't moved significantly beforehand then expect it to when the company notifies they're profitable, which should be within the next couple of months.
On many fronts. Cathal isn't going to put £2.5 million of his own money (50% of his net worth) into the company without knowing there's a big reward further down the line and that was even before the Coronavirus hit. Follow the money as they say.................! It's amazing how many people don't have patience in this game.
Yes respect to you there Chancer. I'm also not currently invested here as know there will have to be another fundraise. I believe the company definitely has a chance of making it in a big way but James did say in a recent RNS that substantial revenue wouldn't be received until towards the end of the year. I will be in once the fundraise has taken place and the SP touches the placing price. Good luck all and will potentially join you here in the future.
I'm long on ORPH too and will more than likely be here until the company is sold. Cathal has £2.5 million (50% of his net worth) tied up in this company and he is very much aligned with all other shareholders. 200-300% return on my investment in 9 months time will do me very nicely plus also hopefully helping with this dreadful virus and saving many lives as well.
Look at all the round figure trades as well, somebody or some people are definitely loading up. Once the sellers are cleared then that will be the first leg up, followed by another leg when the company announce they're a profitable company.