Being extremely positive day in and day out and then selling at circa 7p then stressing and trying to make people sell so he can hopefully get back in at his sell price again is not morally correct in my mind. I'm not sure he will get back in at 7p though...........!
Bob still being negative after dumping in his pants and selling out. I see TheChancers has joined him too. When I sell a share I have respect for myself and dignity and just move on and not be negative. Some people need to stop getting emotional with their shares and get a grip. Very sad people.
Bob as always please do your own research but if you are looking to win back some of your losses then NFX is due big news in Q1. Lots of interviews available by the CEO over the last few weeks to watch if interested.
Use to be so positive about this company but now all of a sudden has become extremely negative. People who post hot or cold depending whether they're long or short are not worth the read therefore filtered.
Give me a P for Please chill out Bob. You were so positive up until yesterday therefore assumed you sold out around 7p and it's an utter shame that it gapped up this morning but going from being so enthusiastic to now deramping is disappointing from someone who was so in love with Bids. I hope you buy back sometime and can enjoy the journey again but going from enthusiastic to deramping is muggy.
Is that a delayed circa £41K buy this afternoon? Either way I'm a long term holder and really excited about Q1. Dr Dan definitely did say in his first interview the other week that commercial news will be released very soon, which would have a positive effect on the SP. Wouldn't surprise me if good news is released tomorrow or Monday although if not happy to wait a month or 2.
JD advised he was going to give everybody a Christmas present but many people didn't believe him. Sadly looking at the board today a few long term holders sold out yesterday and missed his present. If you believe in a company then just sit on your hands and stop chasing a few pounds as in the long term it definitely won't be worth it. My strategy for what it's worth is when I make 100% on a stock I sell my initial stake and then I'm on a free roll and then can re-invest that stake into another company in my portfolio or expand my portfolio.
RE: ££££££10 million contract £££££££££££££££££19 Dec 2019 11:57
Can't believe some long term holders sold out yesterday who use to be so positive up until then. I totally agree that the CEO has a lot to learn and needs to brush up on his communication skills because crashing the share price 1 day and releasing a very positive RNS the next doesn't give shareholders must faith. I have faith in the company though and believe a couple of years down the line Bids will be a monster and could well be by the end of next year. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face as I have a feeling big Contracts will be rolling in within the next 6-12 months. If you believe in the company then buy, hold and sit on your hands. Investing is 10% buying, 10% selling and 80% doing nothing. Good luck to all genuine long term investors and will look forward to reading genuine people's posts over the next couple of years.
I would be disappointed if the SP didn't reach 30p. If you look back over the last couple of months there have been some big buys. Quite a few people sold once the testing numbers had been achieved and assume they will soon be buying back in ready for the results therefore increasing the SP to say 23p prior to results.
In Dan's first interview the other week he definitely said some exciting commercial news to land before Christmas so you just never know we may get news beforehand. I will taking my initial stake out when 100% up and let the left roll as with the board having so much skin in the game and them saying on multiple occasions they want to build the company up with a view to selling it then believe we will be taken out within 2 - 3 years time.