Just popped up from yesterday. It appear buys = £40.75K and sells = £208.80K therefore another step forward until the remaining HVIVO legacy holders are out. The SP has increased circa 30% lately and they have sold into the rise so imagine what the SP will do once they're out.
Recommended your post as usual Diversified. Topped up again this morning in case the SP started to run away with itself because know when this moves it moves. Still got a couple more top ups in me as and when but I'm hear for the long term as believe all long term shareholders will be heavily rewarded and ultimately the company will be bought out in the future for many many multiples of today's SP.
Whats your personal target if you don't mind me asking Brooko19? I have a market cap value in mind of what I think they could sell the business for but very interested in what other genuine shareholders think as well! Is this personal target you have by the summer or when the company is sold end of the year/start of next year? Thanks.
Yes will do Sportstrader. Expect there's no POLX group yet as still somewhat under the radar but I'm sure sometime in the future there will be. I believe POLX will reward us very nicely indeed just need patience until hopefully FDA approval next year unless they fast track it of course due to our current world problem. I think POLX will get bought out in a few years time and will become a portfolio game changer for people who can hold their shares tightly. Topped up again yesterday and will continue to do so at these SP levels when I have any spare money.
The seller is never ending but there are some big buys as well. The seller can't go on for ever and apart from today the volume has been high although today hasn't been too bad considering it's a Friday. Would expect the seller to be finished before potential company defining Flu-v FDA approval news followed by subsequent external funding for phase III. Last week Cathal expected FDA approval to be sorted in 1 to 2 months time but yesterday he used the words weeks therefore maybe things have moved forward and news is now due even sooner.
Scoredagainsteps is referring to the Vox market pod cast. Cathal does say "flu v is about to enter stage III" as heard it myself too. It's definitely not a lottery ticket anymore then and last week on the Proactive Investor forum he said FDA approval was 1 to 2 months away. Reading between the lines it appears to be fast tracked because of COVID-19.
Noticed there's some big buys going through today and also the odd big sell. You would assume TR1 notifications will be RNS'd soon because the seller can't have that long to go now and also there's definitely been somebody or some people with large block buy orders.
Just waiting for the Contracts to be signed and would have thought before the end of the month and Cathal's next appearance on the Proactive Investors evening. 3 or 4 Contracts are at lawyer stage therefore hopefully a couple of these will have been RNS'd prior to the Proactive Investors evening. After these Contracts are signed then it be on to Flu-v phase III FDA approval, which Cathal expects to have sorted in 1 to 2 months. IMHO I think he's already lined up who's going to fund the trials but can't RNS it until FDA approval done because he said "1 to 2 months time he hopes to RNS Flu-v FDA approval followed by funding news." Following this then expect an RNS to say the company is now profitable or that could even come before FDA approval and funding news because Cathal expects to notify the market that ORPH is a profitable company by end of Q2. A lot to look forward to here just ignore the news and hold or buy and hold if you can afford to get anymore shares.
RE: Unmet need to examine all 23-branch human pulmonary airway tree15 Apr 2020 13:43
Thank you for the research information Diversified. I always check ADVFN POLX chat but I'm not a member and can't write on the board therefore any useful information posted on here as well would be great, thank you.
ORPH to be sold at the end of year14 Apr 2020 11:43
Cathal (who has £2.5 million of his own money invested, which is 50% of his net worth) advised he is building the company up to sell it at the end of year for circa £100 million. He said this just prior to the COVID-19 outbreak therefore what figure could you put on selling the company for now? Nice initial rise today and you will always get your 10% pocket money crew but I won't be selling any shares until it reaches at least a £100 million market cap. If Flu v becomes successful well.............!