Due within the next week it's believed. The only reason VAST SP has increased today is because they had an AGM yesterday and they confirmed their EPO will be signed off sometime within the next week. PREM hasn't had an AGM so shareholders here don't have the luxury of being able to ask that same question. If anybody is on Twitter then they would know that a shareholder released a very good detailed graph of news to expect over short term, medium term and long term and potential SP increases for each news. Guess who re-tweeted it...............PREM company themselves. I believe from that re-tweet confirms all we need to know and EPO will arrive within the next week too.
So many sad people here deramping and trying to scare people into losing money so they can make money - GET A LIFE!!!!
If you look at buys and sells today you can see the volume of buys out weighs sells. Does anyone know if there's a big seller and if there is once they're out it will re-rate accordingly or is this being shortened? I'm in with an average of 23p.
RE: The finance facility for US$13,500,000 (net)?23 Oct 2019 08:02
Hi Mizman. Did you get clarification from Andrew Prelea that nothing has changed, delay only due to Government swaning off to Russia early for high profile signing? I believe that to be the truth but was just wondering if you've had it confirmed personally from Andrew? Thanks.
Vast Resources plc, the AIM-listed mining company, notes that both the agreement on the Chiadzwa Community diamond project with Katanga Mining (Pvt) Ltd, ZCDC and the expected finance facility for US$13,500,000 (net) were not signed last week as anticipated.
The delay in signing the diamond agreement is purely a matter of availability due to international travel commitments of the relevant stakeholders. Discussions in line with previous expectations, save on timing, continue with both parties and the Company looks forward to updating the market as and when there is anything further to report.
Above is VAST RNS (I'm in PREM and VAST). Explains the delay for both companies and what people thought as the President is currently in Russia and back Friday so hopefully signature sorted Friday or early next week.
Wow, why the drop as I deemed that as not bad news at all. I expect an excuse for mm's to steal some stop losses. The president is in Russia and back Friday I believe so not surprised with the delay. Good that VAST updated the market too. People have already verbally confirmed the agreement and VAST did as well in an RNS but just need signature. Hopefully it will be signed Friday when president back from Russia or early next week.
I'm in both Rob. Made some nice profit in PREM but after listening to that video you can't ignore the fact that it looks like VAST is a done deal therefore hedged my bets and got 75% in VAST and 25% in PREM. Hopefully both will get the good news.