Register here for the next investor webinar (27th Feb) with Sovereign Metals (SVML), Europa Oil & Gas (EOG) and Microsalt (SALT).
Posted in: DDDD.L
Absolutely devastated about this. Bought into 4D for what I thought were all the right reasons. Company potentially doing something amazing for awful diseases - particularly cancer, new approach to medicine and of course the hope of potential gain for my family. Banks, Merck, corporate lawyers with 750k invested have all believed the same. None of us are alone in that belief but it makes this no easier to stomach. It was my choice to invest. I can’t blame anyone else for that but I do believe that we have all been part of a very elaborate and planned deception. So many good people investing in a company that they thought wanted to do good things too. It’s just awful. I’m so sorry for everyone here. It will take me a very long time to recover from this and I hope everyone will get through it.
5p likely. 4p very possible. Madness that we are here after so much promise. Management should be ashamed of themselves but will no doubt keep leeching a decent salary from shareholders.
Might be true and honestly not talking the price up or down. I have a plan for either eventuality. Thoughts are that I’ve seen prices dip below raise prices before and it may happen here…. Or may not. Who knows.
I would be surprised if it didn't touch 6p or lower at some point soon after opening. What it will open at though, who knows.
I suspect 6p is a pretty safe bet, but who knows.
It did. All in the RNS. Relist after court approval. A couple of weeks probably.
No, it’s not. 4D may be gone, it may not, but it’s not certain yet.
No change. No updates. Nothing happening currently. Just waiting.
It would. Yet more evidence of effectiveness. Investors were right about the science it seems but not about the effectiveness of the BoD. Keep these positive results coming 4D and we have more chance of a buyout at a decent level, or finance being sourced.
Unless they can re-finance, which increases in likelihood the more positive news they release. Who knows. Total lottery but anything is possible.
Zebbo. Literally just plucked some figures out of thin air. How can you (or any of us) know what has (or hasn’t) been bid. IP may be of significant value, as may micro RX and research progress to date. How much value these have is impossible to know at this stage unless you are one of the potential bidders.
We are last in the queue in admin but that was always known. Route remains uncertain and unchanged really but essentially options are - liquidation (where we see nothing) sale (where we might see something depending on sale price) or refinance and resumption or trading where in time we might eventually get to see something reasonable, with positive results. All are still on the table so we have no option but to wait and see.
It’s suspended with various arms of the company still operating. It’s not gone, yet. Maybe it will, maybe it won’t.
Done. Someone has posted on twitter.
Link to telegram below.
For the shareholder action group if you can't put the link on here then can someone post on twitter and put the link to that on here instead? I tried to join previously but the link to the Telegram group had expired and was unable to. I suspect many are keen to join.
Just patiently waiting currently. No expectations but hoping for the best. No too much point debating as there is no way to know what will come of this, or which way it will go. Fingers crossed.
@Sang has his own motives for his non-stop opinionated de-ramping of this share, and its not to help anyone.
Important to remember that the doom monger shorters and leeches will hang around until it’s clear one way or the other which way this is going. If it crashes and burns then they will no doubt do well for themselves and be pleased that they have contributed to the demise of a treatment for cancer and other serious diseases (yes, I think they are scum as well). Alternatively, if a GOOD deal is found then could be a strong recovery and shorts will need to get out. The more they can sow doubt the better (for them).
Who knows @dave. All speculation and might never happen (I hope it does). Good deal, backed by Merck or another and could be a strong comeback. Bad deal, raise and suspect many might sell. All sorts of combinations in between are possible. Let’s hope the wait isn’t too long.
Makes you wonder if they are trying to twist the arm of Merck who may be keen for keytruda trials to continue.
Yes, could be worse. Some potential positivity can be taken from that statement.