Here we go then, as requested... it seems that everyone wants a happy clappy place where this dreaded r word is never mentioned. As a discussion of risks puts me in the sinister evil double crossing agent camp (despite owning a substantial number of shares from 70p upwards), I thought I’d just accept my fate, don my cape and list some for discussion... mwahahahahahaaaa! This will be fun :-)
1. Covid. Covid has delayed other activities for the company, forcing them to socially distance which is disruptive and introduces delay. A second wave would result in further delays to trials and also further slow down revenues from the animal health business.
2. Funding. Should the company decide to further accelerate other activities, further funding would need to be raised.
3. Reliance on third parties. Awacta heavily relies on third parties. If they underperform Awacta will operations suffer.
4. Research and development. They might not be able to produce the results.
5. Timing. The development of affimer tech might take too long for customers. With it being new it’ll take longer than using antibodies
6. IP. They might fail to adequately protect their IP and defending patents would cost a lot of money.
7. Brexit. This could impact supplies, exports, further risks to patents and trademarks, they might lose staff...
8. Key staff. If they lost any key members of staff that could disrupt operations and plans.
9. Cyber security. Reliant on more third parties
10. Facilities. Who knows, arson, a lightning strike, flood
Safy, I find that a strange logic, you suggest that people that are saying that the July update might not contain sales news are in a ‘ramp crew’.
It’s more likely that’s where we are. We’ve not yet had approvals. We may have had some sales using the CE marking, but given DB said he’d RNS any substantial sales, it doesn’t look like we have any. It’s not be best ramping I’ve heard... I’d be absolutely delighted to be proved wrong, but my best guess is the next RNSs arriving will be approvals and the financial update, if first, will give some updates on where they’re up to with approvals and hopefully some indication that orders and sales are on their way. Here’s hoping for a good couple of weeks.
Another nail boshed firmly on the head by RD. Some criticism has arrived so it sounds like out comes the rigged popularity contest votes. Why anyone that has done their research find his waffly regurgitation of any use I’ve no idea and if any new investors aren’t capable of googling the company their investing in, then more fool them. As posted by Timster, all the relevant facts minus the pumping can be found on the company website.
His posts have been proven to be full of blatant lies (nice one monkshood) and ridiculous figures (1.4Bn tests) yet they still get rattled out in regular fashion. I fear for the followers that are sucked in at the top by him and his telegram cronies, it’s clear it’s happened before. It’s a Ponzi scheme. Please do your own research for the sake of your own wallet.
No, you keep deliberately ignoring it’s the same company developing both tests. It’s a clear demonstration of their competence. I think it’s a good thing, you don’t. Let’s repeat ourselves all weekend...