wyndrum - sorry I didn't answer your direct question. - I would hold still as I believe in the company and more importantly I trust my research and knowledge of this area. If the drop was accompanied by something material from the company then I would need to reconsider but simply failing a support level now given how played about with this stock has been - I would hold.
wyndrum - news will always trump charts and TA no question. And the fundamentals as strong as they are require News as confirmation and trajectory. In the periods between major News however the charts give a very strong indication of where the share wanders - I think we both agree with that. So implying a drop in price is someway indicative of a change in the fundamentals is clearly nonsense. there is no news or event that changes (negatively) the fundamentals for this company to any extent at all in the last few weeks. The announcements yesterday cited by some to try and imply a change are simply irrelevant in the context of this company and their product portfolio and the current market place.
I think you are unnecessarily agitating using non relevant and sometimes contrived "facts". As much as you think you are calling out the uber rampers (who to be fair I dislike too) your arguments do not stack up and are just niggly and troublesome.
I suspect we'll continue to disagree but as you do at least interact politely I suggest we just accept we disagree and leave it there. Others can make their own minds up.
Porkydandruff - I'll share mine once you have shared with the board the key elements of a clinical validation protocol and explained why your previous purile post was so ignorant and laughably stupid.
you do have serious issues don't you. Just admit you have absolutely no idea what a clinical validation protocol looks like and someone might educate you. That would be so much better than parading your ignorance for all to see and laugh at. To to take a favourite Mark Twain mis-quote - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
wyndrum - the period within which you can continue this constant niggly undermining and spreading fear is what I was talking about (to answer your previous question). I can't believe you are so stupid as to fail to grasp the most basic of truths about share movements so I can only assume you chose to feign ignorance of those basics to help your narrative. The price bumped into a strong long term resistance line at just above 150p and has now bounced off an even longer term and stronger support at about 123p - it's what they do - but of course you know that and you try and influence the unwittingly complicit souls that surrender their hard earned cash to your trading positions out of ignorance. Chances are the share price will meander up and down until there is news - possibly stalling again around 150p possibly moving up to the next long term resistance line around 170p. It is extremely unlikely to fall below 123p again but never say never given the efforts some are willing to put in on here.
Wyndrum you need to learn to read. I didn't say we joined CONDOR yesterday - I pointed out the number of potential recruits into CONDOR yesterday as a marker for the time to validate but I suppose since you probably have absolutely no idea what is involved in that it would be lost on you. Suffice to say it wouldn't take long.
As to share price just like that idiot always whinging spouting nonsense this morning you need to notice that the share price is UP today based on real data and not a false 1 share 7p elevated end of day uncrossing trade. And it will be up tomorrow. As I suggested to him - go learn how to read a chart.
Ophidian - you also need to learn to spell
@Wyndrum you said " My point is and I am sorry I did not make myself clear is that we are I think, clearly weeks away from hearing anything.". I think this is wrong.
Yesterday there were 938 new Coronavirus cases established by lab testing. Based on average numbers to date that probably means 47 hospitalisations. Assuming only 50% of those are into CONDOR associated hospitals then that is (lets be generous and round down) about 20 patients entering the Clinical Validation data set. At that rate it would be significantly less than two weeks to complete a full clinical validation of the LFD in the UK alone and I'm pretty sure it is already started anyway. So to say weeks away is clearly bonkers.
My guess BAMS news within 5 days and LFD within 10. Fast track review now seems given in the context of the other tests entering the playing field yesterday. Play the last few days of your fear card because you my friend are running out of time almost as fast as you ran out of credibility.
@Spike66 - Cytiva
@Chengdo - I think it's in clinical validation now across different territories. A week on wednesday is my current best guess........ but that is just a bit of pseudo informed fun - I don't know anything concrete
Spike - typically something like Guanidine thiocyanate would be used to inactivate the virus and that has the property of changing the surface tension of water. As such, it would impact the way the sample wicks along the strip and hence probably require a little tweaking.
There is a perception that the Government expected a mass testing solution available earlier than now. There is a perception that the Avacta LFD is behind schedule. There is a theory that todays test deployments are in some way an attempt to placate the perceived Government tardiness in delivering mass testing. What might actually sit behind all of this?
I am lead to believe that at quite a late stage, Porton Down identified Saliva POC tests as a possible vector for infection and made the suggestion that all Saliva tests should include a viral inactivation step. Notably this came after the MHRA Target Product Profile was drafted but (in my view) during the CONDOR pre-review of the Avacta LFD.
There has been an ongoing belief that the "Optimisation" step was all about sensitivity and Selectivity, I would like to suggest that it was about including viral inactivation into the buffer solution used for the LFD. Potentially this could explain a delay but actually it is a consequence of moving goal posts. Ultimately however it will produce a test of superior quality and safety.
Amongst the inane and garbled misinformation that swirls and washes around here in the maelstrom of lies, it is difficult sometimes to differentiate the criminally stupid from the just plain ignorant. Either way there should be a wealth warning associated with practically everything posted today masquerading as truth and fact. It is all ill-informed opinion at best and downright lies for nefarious purposes at worst.
@Canute40- good post. I would add FALCON has a strategy for putting the most effective testing options in place in the most advantageous places as soon as possible and then potentially replacing them with updated / better tech when available. Horses for courses. This is just that strategy playing out and actually has ZERO impact on the LFD at all.
utter bull being spouted here. Just go look at the chart. Well done to those who sold between 150and 153 at the top of the channel. And a bigger well done to those who are buying now at 130p at the bottom on support.
Please stop feeding the myths and voodoo. There is no mystery there is just maths.