Do these with 4.5p-5.5p average take in the possible loss on their earlier sales? To be honest I just ignore what others claim to have. I just look at our own as I know our figures are correct. We have an average of 6.9 taking in our buys from 17p down to 4.85p Yes would have been nice to have more at 5p but we are satisfied with what we have. We shall retain some shares in Seed as a long term investment after we sell a large chunk of Seed, which should leave the stock we still hold in Seed as a negative cost i.e. everything it is worth will be profit. When will we sell you ask. Subject to how high it jumps to, then we will start selling at 13-14p HOPEFULLY, but who knows.
Are they all buying now? I may be a bit thick but had not seen anything that really warranted the rise. Maybe it is just because the sellers have stopped. I must admit I thought the sellers would be there all the way up , thus holding the SP back. Nearly at breakeven, first purchase was at 17p many many years ago.
You looking for 20p to sell 221 to buy? Not sure why the sudden rise, had this before up top 13p and a big retreat long time since we had over 100 trades keep this up and I will soon be in the profit range.
Seems to be holding at higher 5s, I did have my doubts as I thought we may have had more sellers for small profit / getting stake money back brigade. Perhaps the mentality has changed and they are now thinking very big/decent profit may be coming. Funny how the mind can change from "if I can just get my money back" to "I may get a good profit here" Lets not get too excited though but fingers crossed we hold or go up to the 6s+
I do not know him so have no correct opinion of him. I think he may have held fire as he knew Leap was growing in value every day thus giving US better returns. Only time will tell. My own feelings are that Leap is far stronger than 1-2 years ago when we were crying out for an IPO or sale. Lets face it the latest licences will be very very good for us. I will not make a comment about Ed until Leap is disposed of and the returns from it are wisely invested, as I am also ignorant about these companies he is looking at, Too old now to do research. I have for ages kept saying PATIENCE is what we must have.
Now now, you are all grown adults, ignore it if someone has a go at you, they soon lose interest if it does not get you going. Still wondering why these sellers have no patience. Think BOD will be looking for cash to invest in those other little gems soon, so they may decide on an IPO which may tempt a buyer out. Can they do an IPO without the other shareholders agreeing as they only have 40% ish. I am sure you will soon put me right on that score.
Who is selling at this price some of you ask, now I have been saying for a while that we will not shoot up if the NAV shoots up simple because, as the SP goes up more and more will sell to get their money back rather than wait to make a big profit. Regardless of the NAV when it goes up people will still sell just to get their money back. If the NAV goes up to 25p we will be lucky to see us trading at 12-15p simple because people just want their money back, short sighted yes but to them it is practical. We can only get 19p if people are willing to pay 20p with the NAV at 25p you have to have buyers to match the sellers. I may be wrong but when I glanced through the RNS I understood Leap had not been selling to UK gaming houses as it was not licensed. Now it can sell to them if this is correct Leap is going to increase its sales quite a lot. You know it would not surprise me if after it all settles down Seed's NAV will be in the 35-45p range, that is just a guess.
should read Many illness's Apologies for burdening you all with my troubles. She wanted me to look after myself even at the end. her funeral is streaming 3/6/2022 from ST ANNES RC CHURCH THURSO, after which she will be cremated and her remains will be buried with our still born child in Wigginton cemetery Tamworth Staffs Now I am back with you all, waiting for Leap to leap. good luck all.
WITH GREAT SADNESS I HAVE TO ANNOUNCE JEANNETTE PASSED QUIETLY AWAY WITH ME HAVING BEEN WITH HER DAY AND NIGHT FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS OF HER LIFE AND CONSTANTLY DURING HER DAYS UNDER SEDATION. SHE HAD SUFFERED MAY ILLNESS'S THROUGH OUT HER LIFE BUT BEAT THE DOCTORS FORCAST OF HER DYING AT 70, AS SHE WAS 80 YEARS AND SIX MONTHS. HER SOUL WILL BE IN OUR LORDS LOVING CARE. GOD BLESS HER
I actually hate this stock because of the time I have spent with it, instead of spending more time with my beautiful wife who now has entered the final days of her life. The medics have been marvellous. A hospital bed has been put in the lounge and 6 nurses have transferred Jeannette to it so she is comfortable. This has been an escapism for me. God bless you all and stop bickering, you do not know what is around the corner.
Are not pouring in today, are we seeing the end of them? but when will the buyers start topping up again. We need to see people paying over 5p as this appears to be the limit they will pay at the moment. If and it is an if at the moment we are running out of investors willing to accept under 5p for their stock we could see a rise to 5.5p mid price. when sellers will then emerge again. Once one or two have decent buys others will buy in, but it has to be under 5p. Of course these who are paying under 5p will be looking to sell at 6.5p, thus holding the stock back again. The truth is none of us really know what the future may bring for Seed investors, we just need a board room coup.
We have separated Seed from our other stock. As we said previously we came out of an AIM stock (which we paid about 8p) for at about 5p or less 18 months later I accidentally saw its SP at £1.50 18 times the price paid. So we will stick it out, we are not alone and the other stocks have long term possibilities, its just the management not owning stock that is the big thing that puts potential investors off. There are others who own far more than we do who can see light at the end of the tunnel. Closing the trust down, selling what is held in it could be done if sufficient share holders were of the same frame of mind and forcing a closing of the trust. Or getting new management who received a small salary and just let the stock stay as it is to reduce costs. The shareholders do need to rid themselves of the BOD. One large holder needs to try and get enough other holders to agree. Very much doubt this can happen unless others here agree.