Well I think this is a really good deal going through the details - looks as though a few others are of the same belief 900k buy just worked through. Helium One has also started with its drill.......that should translate to a bit of excitement here - that was a good investment by the Scir board
Cash is the bank and HE1 drilling commencing with the 25% of Nytora in place. Expect APT to come in a take perhaps 75-100% of their holding. Investment into sustainable energy is also a thumbs up. £9m market cap very cheap - can see this move sharply upwards today.
With the proposed lockdown extension and 13% of placing shares still available I think there will be a number selling - expect the price to suffer in the short term until the overhang is cleared. Looking to add on weakness
I think this will find fair value around the 3.5-4p mark. Expecting big things - HE1 was a bonus for holders - over 100% return on investment and what appears a free carry now. Ruvuma makes this a really interesting proposition
At these levels we should see a lot more buys coming through. HE1 and Ruvuma news imminent.......I know patience is key and a number of holders have been. Market cap of £9m now is a bargain, our 25% holding in Tanzania is worth minimum £30m-50m as it stands. Looking out for a buyer or divestment - ARA will push this forward
I added across at Scir as I believe exactly the same. Also having the HE1 kicking off it made sense. Over here I think we could see a move to break through the recent high of 1.55 pending 3D seismics being progressed by ARA.
The key player here are the Zubair's and Tanzania - both who are fully committed to the project!
Aminez are not the ones leading the project and ARA have been pushing ahead - this has been confirmed in previous RNS releases. I would imagine they are keen to monetise their investment as soon as possible. Noises out of Tanzania are very encouraging too. As a holder I am optimistic and looking forward to the next 6 months.
Well I would second that but we need to get through 10p get an update and see if we cross above 22p, which I believe is the 1 year intraday high.......there is also news on our peptide testing from France, confirmation of trials for Lupuzor and Incanthera that will all have the potential of adding significant value here.
I played that swing, but fear it was the last pump that was afforded to us by CA........gutted to be honest I do believe what they wrote, but this appears to be a done deal. Bondholders hold the strings..........