A reverse stock split (Consolidation) does not change the value of your position. These are usually done in order to continue to meet exchange listing requirements. If a stock is trading so low that it has to do a reverse split then it can imply that this is a financially troubled company which is clearly not the case here although , never rule out Placings on AIM. Increasing share price artificially via the split does not change the financial picture and that's why such companies tend to lose share value if they are financially challenged but that is not the reason for the Split here. A price of 5P would be 0.25 in Old money, why do you think it might go there ?
RE: IGas CPR available for download18 Feb 2021 19:35
Just out of interest Heid, I had a repair carried out on my Vaillant Boiler recently, the Eng said they are already getting trading on Boilers that will take Hydrogen. I asked if we would all have to buy new boilers and he said, NO. Probably have to change Valve,jets or such like and off you go
Not particularly happy with the Narrative that says WN is that good it may not even need testing to prove it. This sounds hooky to me. Just get on and prove it. It almost seems like someone wants to buy it out on the cheap.
Whatever you vote I doubt that the Directors will care much as by the Nature of things they are always in a position of exorbitant privilege Keep voting NO means we get nothing but they will still get the Fees Voting yes and they still get the Fees but we might at least get a Pizza and a Packet of Crisps
If the proposals are rejected then the can will just get kicked down the road. (Again) Currently the Net Assets equate to less than half the Share Capitol, so if we reject, then we probably just wait another year at which point the Capitol is further reduced by virtue of any overheads including deferred Director Fees. Eventually they will probably say that any Royalties due will be used for said fees and we will be left with nothing if we just keep voting NO. I predict that there will never be a Palatable proposal from BMR , but I think CB should set up an Investor call prior to anyone voting so he can explain our position and the likely outcomes in Laymans Terms without which I think the Proxy will just prove to be a waste of Paper
3CB. I am in a similar position as you . I first bought here at 2.7 Apr 2019, topped up in Mar 2020 at 2.3 and again in May at 3.2 giving average of 2.84 and since I had bought three times I also sold a third in Oct 2020 at 6.2. This is making up for BMR for me also ! I now intend to hold tight up to around 20p . If Leon and his Team keeps delivering as they have , maybe I might just hold much longer, this could turn out quite special IMHO .