There are a lot people not invested or never invested who spend a ludicrous amount of time constantly posting on the EUA board, even more bizarre given the fact it’s suspended anyone would think they missed out or something?
People pointing out you’re very likely wrong is not a hissy fit NTTG it’s simply an observation that they don’t believe or trust your opinion, they trust the company and positively interpret the RNS as opposed to your mainly negative slant.
The company was originally suspended to clarify its position with CITIC, since clarified. We are now suspended because we are changing Nomad. BoD playing a blinder here if some of you could only apply a little common sense you would see the light, alas too many here with an agenda or envious to the point they are unable to think for themselves....how many times have people referenced '3 weeks until delist' for example? Dear me, still good for a laugh see you all for another one when the next RNS's start to flood in.
If this was due to some irregularity the Nomad would have resigned before now, hence most likley a busness decision and not suprising because WH Ireland are not in a good financial position, hence we get a new broker (which WH Ireland are assisting transition with) in a stronger postion to work with. Hence your right NTTG....most likley a great thing
'WH Ireland will be working with the Company to ensure a smooth transition to the new Nomad' Theres no reason to suggest it is anything other than a business related decision by WH Ireland and a new NOMAD will be assigned in the near future.
Over the years there has been huge amounts of conjecture and wildly incorrect assumptions about this company, however at this moment in time never has it been so pointess or irrelevant as it will effect or influence nothing past, present or future. Those invested await, those uninvested knash teeth and those short wake up at night.
Just refering to the titled wording used from the RNS in October, but my main point was my belief the Russians will buy MT, however that may be done and what the deal would consist of would be I could only speculate but as a long term holder I remain confident of a positive outcome. Engagement with CITIC and VTB Capital RNS Number : 0151R
VTB were also one of the banks brokering a potential deal, given NN close proximity I am of the opinion they are favorites to succesfully bid for the resource and I am fully confident of a succesful outcome.
@ Tidd, I do not believe you can put your existing shares into a bed& ISA when the share is in suspension, but your broker should be able to clarify this as it's quite straight forward so very poor if they did not assist you? I would call again and request they clarify and ask to speak to someone more senior if they are still vague with you?
'So much like AMC in 2015' a basic analogy which fails to broach the issue of an unexpected global virus or the fact that EUA is still in the ball park. If your going to use someone elses assumptions of future PLD prices in your argument then it would be wise not to assume a result until it is known in your own?
Don't enagage and don't give it the gratification of replying to threads! We had all this before, remember the 'called the banks tweet' on a SUNDAY with crossed out phone numbers and a fax number? We all know who was behind that don't we? This is just another example of blatant lies and scare mongering, do not engage IMO.
Great post Romek and most thoughtful of you to even consider loaning the boneheads some money post pending frying. I shall not however be giving them as much as the steam off my p!55, if I do well my ambition is to fully sponser a guide dog or two and really hope I get the opportunity to do so?