Problem is after the brockham debacle and misleading investors into believing they may actually flow test after the water isolation and the didn’t already know the well was not commercial all trust has been lost in this company. 90% of the positive comments here are from traders looking for a quick book or people massively underwater desperate for one more spike to dump. The other 10% are naive newbies.
Having been in UKOG for quite sometime I can tell you that the first we will know about the rig "situation" will be when its been delivered to HH. the vague timings will at least in part be to ensure that swampies cannot hold up proceedings
I believe the rns that says we we have flowed over 25000barrels of kimmeridge oil and the one that says they will swap back to kimmeridge when the same volume has been extracted from the Portland in readiness for drilling the Portland sidetrack. ALL indications are that has now happened and the tankers still coming.
Difficult to call. No sells at 0.96 today but plenty buys. Evens on the day but overall low volume considering no of shares in circ. I’ll side with buy as reported but can understand if you think otherwise. Like I said earlier I think rig is imminent and someone will know that for fact if true.
Seadoc. I don’t think anyone disputes that Kim is the more technically demanding play. That is the reason UKOG want to establish a commercial well for the Portland first as this will underpin the companies kimmeridge aspirations. IMO.
Welcome. Hope your positive outlook on UKOG proves to be correct for all our sakes :-) If history is anything to go by we should get a good uplift on commencement of drilling and testing activities for HH-2. I just hope this time gains can be retained if the results prove positive! Getting over the SCC hurdle would go long way also!
Agree completely Kevin. Has been evident that it has been SS Strategy to buy more of HH and wider weals licences. We have had a figure of over 25000barrels of kimmwridge oil on what seemed to be a relatively short periods compared with same figures from Portland. I also recall 2 tankers as day being the norm during kimmeridge testing. Let’s see if that continues. Tbh I quite fancy the rig turning up this week.