Tempting to buy but noone wants the test, no faith in AS, idk if this is worth the risk. I didn't buy the whole we will sell to EU when your own gov doesn't even want you. What a mess. Might buy at 120 as a punt but no conviction here.
Another one of your conspiracy thories zoom. If i didnt hold, why would i follow this stock and be able to predict what was about to happen. And if i hold or not hold, doesn't change the fact that I was right. And if I've been bashing the stock its because it deserved it. When was the last time avacta meet a deadline or exceeded investors expectations? I've felt let down since Dec, i waited and waited, to be let down time and time again. June 2021, zero sales and your asking me why im bashing the stock, reallyyyy....
Zoom you never agree with my opinion, that's fine, but I've been been right for a long time now. I called it that the uk gov want the chrapest not the best, i said we wont get any deals until july. I called 210p a couple of weeks ago (on the same day it drops to 210p). I said after presentation this could hit 180p and maybe 150p. i sold at 230 and eveything else at 205 before the presentation. Oh and most importantly the market seems to see it how I see it. You rampers on this board has lost all credibility with your conspiracy theories. I see this for what it is, not what i would like it to be. Yes i think long term its a good stock, but short term it was overvalued (market agrees).
Been very disappointed with the commercial progress and sold last week and this morning. Avacta still has good long term potential but I think we got carried away AS sales pitches and he failed to deliver. Wouldnt mind getting back in at a lower price, where would you be looking to jump back in, 175p or are we gapping down to 150p?
Airlines is not new news. It's obvious that was the 2nd largest customer after govs. So not excited by that, as we all priced that in ages ago. Until he says we have won an order with an airline, its a pointless statement.