next week give or take a penny. So happy to wait and you will see my £1.5k go in on Monday. So would like it low but do not think it will be below 12p. Expect a rise later and again tomorrow. Happier to see a steady rise as opposed to a huge one like yesterday as they rarely last without an rns regardless of the great fundamentals. I think anyone who jumped today is going to live to regret it. Remember. Keep safe and this is where wyld technology will help you to do so to be protected and protect others to delay and stop C19 spreading from source. It is a gret and safe acuurate software with excellent security. Those that jumped want to read the info and do research so that better informed to the great potential about to be realised. Cannot say much more other than watch to see my buy on Monday when I get my well deserved pay check.
and we were 10% undervalued to vrna at close yesterday. So this is a big drop and probably because otherwise if their is a fund raise it would be above the sp if fund raise has already been agreed as that would make sense as to why JAk left as that I am sure would have been one of the provisions that they imo would have stipulated and that a new CEO was appointed. I am also presuming that we will be given the new office address in North Carolina and my guess is that the move has also been in the pipeline to save costs again at the insistence of the ADR holders which is good as they are demanding accountability at last which if the case is fab- u -lous. Well oversold and even though we may get dilution another fund raise will see a spike and the drop and the massive spike on commercialisation. All looks okay and cannot see the Nasdaq dropping as much what so ever unless a requirement to satisfy the above mentioned.
The ip lawyers were numerous and went through Verona pharma before the last 60million fund raise. As far as they are probably concerned they still see this being commercialised with profits to follow. They would back any future fund raise and lower their average unless we get a partnership on MDI and DPI and then I can see no dilution required which would be the preference I am sure of the holders of the ADR's and pi's. Cannot help but believe another rns is to follow in this quarter besides the FDA quarter two update.
News to follow and this has been so oversold I picked up some more at 43.5p. Could not resist. Northern Carolina has seen the greatest increase in pharma companies and growth than any other state in USA and some interesting facilities are located there. So do a google search and I can see the attraction. Was the proactive interview a slip of the tongue by the Chairman. Yes wudi we are on the same page I believe. Be surprised if this does not go back up as well oversold. Might even see some purchases by the directors and other board members at this price. Then might not. Like I say I see no monsters in the cupboard from todays rns and having researched North Carolina pharma industry as soon as the notification pinged on my e-mail I am actually fairly upbeat.
All the pi's get skinned again early doors and sell. Whilst the mm's load up. Waiting for the next leg up once they have enough shares. Probably finish today on 15p plus. It is their in black and white posts how good this technology is. Not complaining if it goes low as will top up on Monday 4th. My pay day with another £1.5k. Not a lot but will be all the spare cash I have that is not spoken for. Wait for the afternoon rise.
Digger cannot see how fuhrer was correct. No new appointments and no dilution. Only covid19 being mentioned as delaying trials and fda clarification required seems obvious and common sense. We are no different to many businesses that are effected by it but fuhrer will have you believe that we are the only company reviewing operations. FDA still on track for this 2nd quarter so that is positive. To be honest as many positives as I have seen in a while. The delay whilst disappointing imo is not surprising nor can it really be avoided.
well I have to say that the rns was underwhelming as no mention of Covid19 possible after care. Pleased with relocation as office space should be a quarter to a third of the price in North Carolina as opposed to Newyork. Shows long term costing commitment to preserve cash going forward. Also should be better on energy bills and relocation should be cheaper.
Thanks but can you point me to the document where I can see this in black and white. Some one on ADVFN is suggesting that Microsoft could potentially buy us out and with a market cap of approximately 34 million I guess even 3 times that would be small change for Microsoft. Makes everything fairly exciting for tomorrow morning. Will they try a tree shake to get shares or will the buying momentum be just too much to hold back. Big bull run I am feeling for a while yet till rns
I thought the way the sp has moved in the last 2 weeks that news was due. To be honest I felt I needed to buy before this Friday as felt that some news would drop next week. However certainly not set in stone. As that would give me psychic powers. But feel that looking at the rise today the probability is very very high. I hope the chart showing back beyond the high of 40p for Tern is correct. Someone that can post a link showing how much of Wyld Tern actually own would be useful. I thought it was 100% but someone has mentioned 80%. I cannot find the article which stated the ownership. Which ever it is it is a substantial proportion of ownership. lets see what this gaps up to tomorrow. Fingers quick on the trigger early morning.
Did you have a look at the tip TERN that I gave you this morning in return for the tip you gave me? Hope you have. I got in just in time by the looks of things. Some great graphs on twitter on TERN LSE suggests that it has room to increase further.
Sorry thunderoad but probably did not explain it. I see it used in the aftercare of patients with respiratory short falls from Covid and not as a cure for pneumonia or Covid. I hope this better explains the angle I am coming from. Not overly phased by the drop but slightly surprised.
for the investor that sold a million in the early after noon. Bet he tries to get back in tomorrow but he is not going to get back in for anywhere near the price they sold at. Anyway just got a text from my techy mate. he said did I look at the tip I said that looked at it in that I got in today. He said would not take any profit just yet and a winking emoji and £££ signs. Presume he believes it may have a fair bit more to run. I said I was thinking of putting more in on the 4th may on payday. His reply was "sounds good".
Just got soaked walking the dog. So just a short one and we are both in front of a log fire. better light the bloody think. Glad you got in and thanks for posting the charts. I have to say that even though I was told about this 6 weeks ago it was only today having followed the sp for the last two weeks I expected a break out. I normally miss the rise. But I decided to buy today.... owe my techy friend a drink. Having said that I have given him some useful advice over the years...owes me for his beautiful wife as well as set them together many years back. Anyway The graph you posted seems to suggest more than my 20pence. But saying that tern have many fingers in different applications by the looks of it probably get another 10 -15% rise tomorrow but then who knows what it might hit if we see the sort of four fold and more increases with firms that have the technology in the fight against C19. This will be exceptionally key in the short medium and long term as it becomes obvious from the countries that have done well that good tracking technology helps to stop and certainly contain the spreed in its tracks. Those that got in recently or today ..well done. This application could be sold too many other countries and the market is therefore expansive. Looking at the graph that you attached on twitter genty. I shall be topping up in the morning before the rush sneaking feeling this will gap up before open. RNS in next 7 days for sure.
off out for my walk May be up a further 5% by the time I get back again. Yes I shall not sell as feel this will see a 100% plus rise which will still only take this too less than half of it previous high. May have another nibble on the 4th May when I get paid. But may be too late but have no access to other funds...aaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Said have a look at it they have some great technology. He knows I am always looking for stock to invest in. I have not a technical bone in my body. But having researched articles and spoken to other tech gurus today they have said very possiboe that wylds technology could be very accurate and usable for track and trace Genty. Tern own 100% of wyld is my understanding so very encouraging that this share price could finish over ten pence today. I bought in today as having been following it and it seems to be creepy up in a nice manner that suggests to me that it could take off tomorrow or Friday. If so this could easily get to 20p as has been as high as 40p+ in the past. A run before close is my best guess. Rns next two days or early next week.
about potential tracking technology in the fight against C19 as just as important as the testing for antibodies and then vaccine. However the tracking is what can stop this at source and prevent the mass spread so is key and if they get their technology approved and used then they have a global market to which they can try and adapt this. I have made a significant buy today in terms of my entire portfolio as was advised by a friend to look at this 6 weeks ago but have invested happily today. Good luck all