These pesky traders are not letting us fly, one doesn't have time to buy X that within minutes someone else sells X.
But overall this week has been pretty good (up 15.5%), enthusiasm and volume are slowly picking up ahead of expected news. I hope we hear back by end of Wed 1st, otherwise the week after will do just fine for me.
Cheers Jamgoo. I relistened to the interview, you are right, GR clearly says in relation to the mine: "If someone wants to give is a loan to fund the mine, why not go down that path?" Seems like talks with Suzhou for this pilot mine are advanced already. What's your take on the lack of results? I believe the results are coming in, just not being shared so PREM and Suzhou can finalise loan prices and offtake prices amongst themselves first before news and RNS.
Bick, to summarise for dummies (me), basically you are saying that to develop a mine the only viable choices will be: - PREM holds on to the asset but continues dilution (and spod sales) to fund mine Or - PREM sells Zulu to fund exploration and mine for rest of EPO lithium Or - PREM becomes Chinese owned within the next 12 months
Degrasse, stupid question perhaps, but are PEEL day trading or scalping for the 5-6%? Or are these sales just retail? 14% of all LSE volume goes through them, one would imagine that a TR-1 would be out if they're just buying.
I bet this will come in handy fairly soon, either this year or next. Potash prices are doing well and Russia and Bielorussia, number 2 and 3 producers of potash and fertilizers on earth, are being boycotted for now. Just have to hope the war ends once and for all.
Hi Wot, you may be right. Maybe the pump starts later this week, maybe next week. I'd be surprised if an RNS of this caliber drops without a pump. Then again, if there is no pump, then we just get waffle and maybe just results. I just want to hear what the way forward is, not too much to ask right? Except PREM $ucks at project management.
Then my prediction of "RNS by end of Wed 1st June" is correct. We would have the 2 bank holidays after which make it a shorter week. We usually have leaks and sp action 2-3 days ahead of RNSs and this time around it is still very quiet (except last Friday but that was a 1 day thing only).
We are almost there, 1 more week to wait at the most, results and pilot mine plans are around the corner. P0.5-0.6 by Xmas is possible, let's go!
SK, besides more frequent news, proper progress updates, lab results, better comms, an agreed and documented way forward, a mini mine development plan and the ability to sign agreements also with other investors besides Suzhou? Not much else that I wanted, just curious to hear if PREM is still in talks with others or has settled in with Suzhou for now as you alluded to.