To be honest, if zero value is attributed to KRS, and CAI gives roughly par value with KRS investment, then why wouldn't anyone just wait to see what happens with KRS. It's potentially infinite upside for some investors?
Although many seem to be holding out for the distribution of CAI, I genuinely believe this can flip on a moments notice if/when the license lands. Simply put, we are ready to go and mine immediately with supply chain in place. We could be cash generative within three months and at scale.
Come on Russell, price the sceptics wrong and us long term holders right!
Fair points... importantly I still trust DR having met him. He is a genuinely likeable chap. I don’t think investors have developed the same rapport with Russell... not that he may not be a nice chap, but seems not to have established the same profile.
Not sure I am reading too much into it, but the claim is we will become cash flow positive this year subject to award... working backwards that has to mean award in next couple of weeks? It took three months last time to get the ore out, and cash in the bank?
To be fair, he’s got enough on his plate with CAI. Also, for him to reply, at least in my view, somewhat undermines Russell who is now the CEO. In Dave’s shoes I would have forwarded Ron Russell - but that’s just my view - and yes, Dave has always been amazing at responding to emails.
I guess the point I was trying to get to is that from a personal 'wealth' perspective a rise above a CAI share price of $0.039 doesn't matter - However, if we can build an investment buffer for the company above this value, it decreases any risk of KRS retaining any funds for expansion.
Can I check... did I read somewhere that the capital outlay for in specie cannot exceed £15m? If so, by my calculations a CAI share price of $0.039 @ 39% of MCAP value is almost exactly £15m. What happens if the CAI value rises? I wish this was all a bit clearer, as I am convinced the complexity of this is holding us back.
Looking for confirmation - If I have this right, for every 3.75 KRS shares, we are scheduled to get around 1 CAI share? I base this on a 723,000,000 KRS share stake in CAI after PFS equating to 42.93%. I understand some adjustments and withholding may take place, but this is roughly correct isn't it?
So 3.75 KRS shares worth around 1.04p giving 1 CAI share worth around $0.032 AUS or 1.7p
Making a total investment of 1.04p today worth 2.74p? I must be wrong?
I wish DR would make this simple! Probably what's holding this back.