Note your comments.... but please check my post. I want to see DDDD rejecting an offer of £5 per share. Don't worry I will not be selling a single share until our market cap is multiples of what it is now.
Fantastic outcome. Signifant dividend payment for part of eurasia assets but we will still have our own to mine! Without a doubt the best way to maximise value for shareholders. My guess is a dividend greater than or equal to the current mcap (share price) and we all get to keep our eurasia shares for the next journey. Very excited
Great news if you ask me. 18 percent profit as a minimum but that seems to just be pre production. Hopefully we get some further clarity on the profit for production. Even if that's 18 percent it still underpins the current sp! That's without any other sales whatsoever. Always a 2 year hold for me. Roll on Monday. Anything below 90p and ill be buying big.
Managed to get in Rincon at $0.24. Trying to determine a good exit price. What are your thoughts on potential SP over the next 6 months for Rincon? Also have a decent stake in Gunsynd but I am going to hold for the long term.