Its looking like a lovely weekend, so I cant deny that id be over the moon if I could mull over some more assay results this evening as I enjoy a chilled cider... but ill still enjoy the cider without news.
..... but next week must be nailed on surely..... must be getting close to even hole 3 having been assayed.
Thanks Ben, im not in BZT, so hadn't realised the overlap... sounds like the separation is defined.
Have KPZ received their XTR shares yet? Maybe that has been the hold up in processing the tailings, and maybe Colin is waiting for a higher XTR shareprice so he doesn't give away too many shares just to do the tailings..... .........
Hole 2 should be hitting different zones in the onion and then repeating the results in reverse as it continues down..... for my simple mind, im expecting 2 sections where the copper peaks, but hopeful that the intervening zones of mineralisation are high enough in copper not to drop the average....... Colin seemed confident and he has looked in detail with his geos at the transition between mineral zones..... We will know soon enough
Im happy with that Ben, but the upside on Kalengwa is a little less than it might have been for XTR, while being good for Colin all round (BZT will benefit from any revenue from the tailings as they own 30% of the licence holder).
KpZ Ltd own the License.... BZT has bought a 30% stake in KPZ Ltd..... Xtr have a contract agreement to process the tailings at the original mine, (which we keep expecting news on ......). XTR have been talking up an exploration programme too..... but it all hinges on an agreement and payment to KPZ in XTR shares apparently...... if Colin has made the decision to have one of his other companies run with this without letting XTR shareholders know, then I cant see how that is an acceptable way to operate. Both BZT and XTR are citing the same license ....... so in my opinion Colin should clear up the position ASAP..... There is nothing stopping both working it...... I.e. but the relationship should be transparent..... Anyone know, has this already been discussed? Are we churning over old ground?
I agree Andrew..... these drilling teams are geared up to ignore holidays if required for a premium rate...... Its asking a lot though to expect a 7am RNS on the Tuesday after the bank holiday..... wouldn't be surprised if we get one later on today.
The Manica production release was a few weeks later this year...... read from that what you will. - Colin has been too busy to organise that, or - its just the normal ebb and flow of this info, or - He knew they would be lower due to weather and the initial Alluvials area approaching its end game...... and he wanted to release it quietly into the weekend before a Mega week....
The buyout would be cash input into the company and a potentially massive profit..... the company then has the decision to reinvest that money in acquiring new assets or developing what the already have (to accrue company value and increase SP)..... or delivering a special dividend to shareholders..... a good company will do all 3.... delivering a windfall dividend actually helps shareprice too if done correctly (even although its a massive cash drain on the balance sheet) because prospective shareholders will hope future successes are also rewarded in his way and will be more likely to buy in..... The real winners in this situation are us existing shareholders as it becomes the gift that just keeps giving....... Still waiting for my big dividend though .... but xtr could be the one.