Indeed think the MM's have been watching your posts. The rise is so big it goes off the scale. Not any big trades to justify the rise must be MM's letting it go or shorts closing/ big buyer in the background.
Oh Bumblebee so nice to hear from you. When this bounces back up to 4p and beyond I will remind you of this post. At least comment with some balance. Yes the SP has been in free fall due to poorly worded comms from the BOD and delays in testing but they have issued an RNS saying they are cleaning up the well ready for testing. Surely this will stop the rot and bring a bounce in the SP? Looking at your posts you aren't even invested so why bother commenting? Still got a short have you? I would take your profits now before it bounces.
I don't think it's fragile, just trying to stabilise and settle.
If you look at the trades yesterday as soon as the bid went to 3.15 100k/200k share sells came in. However today this has not happened only smaller sells of 50k shares etc. I think we have a seller who is nearly completing their offload but that's based on very limited data. Would love to see behind the doors of who pulls the strings and the cause and effect of the SP. SP may stay here for a bit until buying interest for Brockham flow testing moves it higher. Good luck all!
Just topped up at 3.19 found some spare change from another share. Hope this is the end of the MM games and somewhere near the bottom, but now that I've bought in you should probably wait for 2.8p knowing my skills lol! Think the market will slowly start to realise that the RNS was not all doom and gloom. Hopefully we see some site action as they prepare the well for flow testing I'm sure Pboo and the rest of Weald oilers will be reporting on it even if things at UKOG are hotting up onsite as well. My logic is the SP is the result of panicked PI's from vague RNS and MM's have taken full advantage as well as the shorters. Think GL will want this back up over 4.25 for the ii's and Brockham EWT is approaching very soon with no more delays ......... he says with fingers crossed. If all fails we still have Balcombe, still not convinced on gas deal but that's GL's job to convince me.
More delays, sounding like same old Angus instead of new proactive BOD with better communications. Why not tell us the real reason for the delays instead of a waffly explanation, cut the crap and say it how it is. Possible that they are just being cautious and wanting to clean up the well as best possible. Unfortunately I have no more funds to top up at these levels and already too heavy in Angus.
RE: This stock now has me wondering?31 May 2019 15:22
This is either the last push down for the shorters before they close and we move back up which the BOD have helped massively by delaying the well test plans. Or Brockham has gone wrong and those worried or in the know are selling at a loss. I personally think it’s shorts targeting and there’s some background dispute or well test equipment availability that is holding us up. My reasoning is that the water was successfully isolated so massive reduction in risk of things going wrong. The price won’t rise until the BOD give a reason for investors to buy also UJO are stealing a lot of the limelight atm.
This is all speculation why would anyone sell their interest now just before the EWT. As you say if this is true then it means Brockham will not produce what was previously thought and this information should be released into the public domain. I agree I think they are stalling but why nobody knows. Also I would like to point out the gas acquisition discussions were released before the plug was set due to the press leak from JTP, so they may just be spreading risk. Either way we need to be updated instead of being left in the dark regarding Brockham. Just flow test the bloody thing already I've been waiting for what feels like decades.
Hopefully shorts closing and buys being reported as sells due to the bid/ask. The only explanation of sells at these levels is shorting that I can think of no one can be making money by selling at 3.6/3.8. Once they are all closed this should move up and then the placing shares will get flipped for a bit of profit and then it should move up again. Just need some positive news to blast away the shorts. Just my opinion but we have seen it before where there is a sudden dip below the placing price and then rises out the other side up and above the placing. I would rather the gas field acquisition doesn't go through and we could then concentrate on Balcombe and Brockham.
here after seeing the news. It has stunk for a while now and guessing where the bottom is, is anyone's guess. Wish I had the bravery to sell previously and buy back in at the bottom but I thought with the delist imminent that the worse was over, how wrong was I. Starting to think a takeover is well on the cards now at a shitty low ball price. Best wait for it to bottom out and load up, this SP doesn't do current production, assets and potential production justice.
All they can do with Brockham is do their best to get it flowing well. LL does seem to be much more reserved and managing expectations which is good. What I do know is that at 4p the shares will get flipped and changed hands into more sticky ones and we will see a nice rise at some point back over 5p.
Nope no UKOG for me just just due to the fact that Sanderson dilutes even more than Angus do. I don't honestly know why BP left the Weald. Could have been many reasons, such as too tight regulations/planning, easier to do it in the sea where there were no local planning committees, big company not wanting bad PR in the UK by drilling in people's back gardens, underestimating the potential of the Kimmeridge due to old modelling techniques compared to now, bigger fish to fry elsewhere in the world....... the list goes on but why would Sanderson be buying up all of the Weald he could as quickly as possible if there was no potential in it?