Its says 1,152,180 cases sold on the website. Assuming that cases means 10 packs of 150ml at $21.99 NZ dollars per case ( seen on a retail outlet in NZ).
2NZ$ = £1.
So £11 per case x 1152180 = Sales of £12,673,980 at retail point since counter started.... which could be 2013/4? Anyone have any better idea of retail sales price vs what East imperial would sell to the retailer for?
Then of course we need projections of likely trajectory of sales going forwards.
Ps - thanks to all those who tried to help Scot see the error in his ways.
And good luck in your journey with PANR.
I do believe they'll eventually make it, just not yet. And I'm not hanging around for a cap raise.
23.48 Our last posts crossed Scot. Very disappointed to see you resort to a personal attack, which was identical to one you have done before. So as much as I thought you were a decent chap underneath, you have revealed to everyone what a cad you are. I expect you will disappear and regenerate under another monicker. Buh-bye.
Oh and try to grow up and let go of nannies apron will you.
hmm? - a legal statement of fact that you say isn't true Scot? Im a bit confused regarding your point of objecting to the 'in concert' bit? Is there a chance you can educate the board further, even though i know you've tried to do it before? I for one will definitely hold onto my shares if someone, anyone, can convince me that this action isn't a hedge against success, which causes a downward shift in the SP which defeats the companies objective of getting a good deal for themselves and their shareholders. If they have debt, then the GBf ounders should dig in their a*se pockets and pay it themselves knowing full well that their interest in Pantheon will reap handsome profit.
I personally disagree with shorting and any form of hedging (selling) that distorts markets. Call me stone-age, but I call my opinion honesty and transparency, even though its anonymous.
I wait patiently for a plausible, easy to understand explanation. If its sarcasm and abuse i will know for sure you are a paid contributor to filter.
Here's what I meant in point 2.
It alludes to the Salvation Army recruitment drive but very funny in its day.
Really sorry if your sense of humour doesn't appreciate it. Your loss.
12.49 Hi Scot. If I'd known you were at the door I'd be hiding behind the curtains. Just kidding.
I'm currently roughly 100% up on my investment in PANR so far. I don't want to lose it, so I may sell some or all. My choice and I seek no advice. I have already banked a profit on 88E, and I am now riding free shares on that one. I also have my age and health to consider, which shall remain unknown to you except timing is important for me.
1. I care not a hoot about how many employees or whether they choose to ride tandem to and from work. Every company needs money to operate, whether its 5p or £5m. I've been looking at RNSs talking about imminent this that and the other for the past 18 months, but still nothing (no FO/deal) despite our managements huge success with their exploratory work and analysis. Everyone who follows PANR has detected the frustration of the management which is translated as 'they cant get the deal that they want' AND I may add, deserve. Thats life in the crazy pretend 'green faddy' world that has suddenly sprung up.
The clock is ticking and no FO. No deal. Despite having all these billions of dollars of assets. Yes I'm impatient.
2. I did expect 'something quick' on the back of the webinar as PANR may just as well have done a Ken Dodd, banging his big base drum singing "Come and join us, come and join us..."... but so far zip, nada, .... will we get something before our neighbours drill in Feb/Mar2022. Who knows? Do you Scott?
3. My decision to sell is my decision to sell as you point out. As mentioned above, I've already profited from 88e and free riding. In truth I'm holding 88e for a totally different reason, that I prefer not to discuss here but its got absolutely nothing to do with whether they will find oil or are able to extract it, more to do with whether other people believe it. There are lots of types of research. Not just the conventional type that most investors use.
4. The news flow we need now is how PANR are going to convert their 'discoveries' into next drills, FOs, deals or whatever. Yes I'm impatient.
5. You may have more info than me Scot on the nature of the 'in concert'. I'll hold my hands up, but when I read this in the last RNS....
"Farallon and GBPO (each as defined in section 3 of this form) are acting in concert in respect of Pantheon Resources PLC. As such, the disclosure in sections 7 to 9 of this form reflects their aggregated position, and the aggregated position has been attributed in full to each of Farallon and GBPO. As at the date of this disclosure, GBPO does not directly hold any disclosable position in Pantheon Resources"
.... it does make me think that Farallon and GBPO are actually acting in concert. Because it says so.
Protect the 'Founders' all you damn like, but get them to deny the RNS words? Non capito bene, grazie.
Yes, crack soon. This year round access doesn't seem to be much advantage this year. I realise that negotiations and deals take time. What I don't like is the balance sheet getting smaller and smaller the longer they take. In particular without news.
I was expecting something quick riding on the back of the recent webinar.
I know I'll get the usual suspects correcting my whinging. So come on....
Investing is long term.... I know.
You shouldn't buy if you aren't willing to research the different scenarios... yeah did that.
Sell if you are not prepared to wait..... I'm considering it now. :-(
They way to get the share price higher which then demands better deals is surely to manage regular positive news flow... instead if the clockwork like selling down by Farallon in concert with Great Bear. It really bugs me.
Any one feel the same. Let down? Am I too impatient?
Hi Ford. Excuse my fat fingers.
Yes, I'm waiting patiently too. Glad I searched for 'the next FEVR' last week. It's relieved the boredom. Up 75% in a week thanks to A.Ber.deen.man.
I note that the last Perigrine FO was announced on 4th Dec last year. And the rig contract RNS was on the 7th Dec. I believe they will not leave it so late this time. Everything was late last year due to Covid. It felt rushed and kind of unreal.
I don't think our new leader will let this happen this year. So I reckon announcements will be at least 4 weeks earlier to get the best deals. And of course I'm just talking about Merlin2.
Good luck those who are sitting tight.
It’s late September and you really should be back in at school…
I Know I keep you amused…
But a big buy is a big buy.
Don’t we normally get an RNS to say the rig is booked about now?
Are ppl still betting on a steady decline before the ramping frenzie starts again?
What’s going on? It’s too quiet.
It's worth reading the press/ media too about coal. Not necessarily believing it but forming your own opinions on where the coal price will go, long and short term. I guess we can then realise why expurts get paid so much to waffle about it. ;-)
My policy is buy on dips.But I have sold once only to realise it was a mistake and bought back 24 hours later, with 10% more shares for same money. I wish I could do that with every share.
Plus I recall during icewine 2, which I know was an unconventional well, but the flow testing was a very long drawn out affair with lock-ins including a winter lock-in. I don't think anyone (investors at least) really knows whether they gathered enough info from that well to go back in at some point. I believe they are pouring over Talitha info to try and make sense of icewine. They have said as much.
I have a question also. 88e chose a Frack fluid to use in icewine 2. Did they use the wrong one.? Less than 25% of fluid was recovered. Did they 'damage' this zone?
Maybe 88e feel they do not have the ppl onboard to decide flow test decisions. Do our new recruits have this skill?
I don't think anyone can answer your question Scot regarding doing a flow test in Merlin 2. Which I'm sure is why you asked it in the first place. But fair point. All investors should question the depth of commitment that management make as the costs can balloon if flow tests are not done safely, environmentally and physically. Some debate in the attached Web page for anyone interested.
I thought it was an interesting point and the attached helped me think through it.
Thanks for the question.
Yes amones. I can see 700p very soon. In fact, as 5th Sept is Sunday, I guess the quick jump up in SP has started today. They could hardly allow it to happen in one go on Friday 3rd or Monday 6th could they?
Or is the rise today something else? Whatever. I love this shares' potential.
I'm no expert, but the maths seems unbelievably in favour of still being a very low price-to-free cash flow.
The only thing that nags me is 'if it looks to good to be true, it usually is". But I think in this case the circumstances that brought about "Thungela's" existence are totally unique. Thank the lord for ESG and the lemmings that threw themselves off the cliff.
We can take some comfort in the SP robustness this morning. The Senators vs the Cap raise.
We must have some favours owed, no? Good result. 1p has been avoided, for now. Let's see what follows with other RNSs.
I posted on here in April that I was spiked at 4p several years ago. Where were you then to save me from all this misinformation? Luckily I averaged down, sold some at £1800 modest profit and now riding free shares. I can’t be any more truthful, and you still want blood from your victims. I’m struggling to understand if you are Robin Hood or the Sherrif of Nottingham who wants to rip his heart out with a spoon.