Every day is indeed a day closer
The concentrator will soon be finished and then commissioning will commence and when the commissioning is finished we will be producing a lot of tungsten and a fair bit of tin.
Gold news due soon, and the upgrade on Regua.
Lots of news in the pipeline despite the trolls, derampers and moaner groaners.
What’s not to like!!!!
I said a while ago that next week is most likely for an RNS, the new kit was being delivered mid month and still had to be wired into all of the cabling that had been pre laid, so it was bound to take a bit of time before final completion of the concentrator.
Anyway they won’t announce an RNS while I’m out of the country, again ! They’ve done it 3 times already !
Good luck all long termers.
Clear off all trolls, derampers and moaner groaners, your time is coming to and end
The fact that the results will not be issued on the 18th dies not mean that the shares will be suspended. It does not say this in the RNS, and there is no legal reason for it to be required.
If there is a dilution because of the deal, then any shorts will have to be closed before that dilution, shorters cannot benefit from a dilution in shares. It will be in the contract for the short.
It is at this time impossible to say what will happen if the deal goes through, other than massive dilution.
I agree that it’s possible that following the deal going through and presuming the company can rationalise, adapt to the modern age, change its business model etc. That it can subsequently begin to grow again and generate profits, but, that is likely to be a few years down the line.
I have previously stated that when the dilution has happened and the shares are live that I will consider the situation and decide if believe that investing makes sense, it may do, it may not.
When a company gets into a situation like this you may find that some new posters suddenly appear offering advice, beware because some of them may be being paid to get you to hold your shares or buy more and sometimes to sell your shares.
The best thing you can do is to do your own research, read the RNS read the articles in mainstream news sources and if your still not sure what you should do then seek some professional advice.
I posted on here years ago when the last massive SP drop happened and have not been back until recently because I sold out on a rise, I am only posting now because I can see that there are many investors who don’t appear to understand what’s going on, but as I say above do your own research, check out articles and ensure you are fully informed before you make a decision to sell, hold, or buy.
Good luck all.
1,536,000,000 shares in issue now multiplied by the current mid market price of 5.38p = £83 million
If the company issues a further 10,000,000,000 shares then the shares in issue would be 11,536,000,000 divided (if the market capitalisation remains as high, which is very unlikely, so this is maybe the best that can be hoped for) £83 million = a share price of 0.719p per share
So, given the above example (and that’s all it is, an example) the value of 10,000 shares today at 5.38p is £538 but after the dilution the value of those 10,000 shares will be £71.90
Believe me the above is a good case scenario the dilution could be much much worse.
Please be aware that TCG could still go under, and if it doesn’t because this deal or another deal goes through then the dilution that will be experienced by the current shareholders will be massive.
You must do what you think is best but I would strongly suggest that you do some research or seek some professional advice if you are still holding shares In TCG.
You made the right choice to sell when you did.
If the deal goes through shareholders will be massively diluted it’s all there in the RNS and the various articles, if the deal doesn’t go through shareholders will get zero from liquidation.
Listen mate I don’t care if you sell your shares or not, it’s your choice, if you read my posts I haven’t told anyone to do anything, other than to read the RNS and other materials available to them and then decide what to do for themselves, I say the same to you.
I bought into TCG when they were in trouble about 7 years ago, once the SP had dropped and it became obvious that a rescue plan was viable, I made a few bob and sold up.
I personally would not invest in the company at this time, if it survives and once the dilution has taken effect I will consider if I believe that the company can change and evolve sufficiently to become profitable again in the future and if I think they can I will buy back in.
You do what you think is right mate, that’s what I am doing, what I think is right, based upon facts, figures and research, coupled with over 40 years of investing experience and having made mistakes as well as profits along the way.
Good luck with whatever you decide
You are deluding yourself and giving false hope to holders.
It is very very simple, if the deal goes through the dilution will be massive, if it doesn’t go through the company will go under and shareholder will get absolutely nothing.
The institutional investors and the major lenders will make the decision and it will be solely based on what they think is best for them, and a large share in a diluted company that has a chance of recovering at some point in the future is without doubt better than forcing the company into liquidation, private investors will be very lucky to see a share price of 1-2p once the dilution occurs.
Check out the numerous stories on what I’d going on, motley fools, the guardian, the BBC, ITV, the Financial Times, all of these are right, you are wrong.
Please read the RNS mate and then make up your own mind.
I posted earlier that I don’t hold shares here but if I did I would have sold with the hope of buying back after the deal is done and the new shares are live.