Yes, but surely there's not much he can tell us right now. I feel it doubtful anything will occur with the Swedes and the concession unless Kurt forces the issue. Baylan is obviously quite happy to call our bluff. Meanwhile, waiting for the nod is slowly driving our Company into the ground.
No excuses are given by the Swedes, and really that's fair, as none would be valid now anyway, lol, as we enter our eighth year of licence torture.
The investment for long-termers is presently shot to pieces. Kurt hasn't yet managed to be successful in bringing the Kallak situation to a favourable conclusion. How long, if ever, will it take from here?
It is nearly three months since he decided not to take legal action. In the time since, has the Swedish Government done anything further with our applicaton? If not, why not? If there is no reason for why not, considering what Baylan already knows from our February meeting, is it time for Kurt to put the knife in?
Kurt is well paid, so he's doing quite fine regardless, but it's the investor here who continues to feel the brunt and shoulder the financial burden of this Swedish inertia.
Thanks for sharing. Kurt must surely now adopt an immediate strategy of preserving funds. While we are reeling from the Corona problem, any further spending on Vardar this year must be put on hold. Essential care and maintenance only, while Rome burns. Otherwise he'll be raising cash at such low levels that he'll be putting all existing shareholders to the sword. Perhaps then making the investment here irretrievable for some.
It srates that we had seven trades on BEM today, but only two are shown in the trade history. Can't see the others for some reason. Anyway, I trust Kurt won't be raising cash at these levels (or lower) to splash on Vardar. With the Corona-fall in sp it is paramount surely that we keep as much money in our coffers as we can and avoid unnecessary fundraises. Let's tick over and keep safe.
Kurt can do more Aug. He can bring us more information on Kallak. I feel he should be hammering Baylan for the specific cause of the delay. With that information gleaned, it would make the next steps easier.
If the Swedes don't want us to have Kallak, they must admit it, then they'd be in trouble, or, give us the concession now.
On the face of it, Kurt could be more ruthless. He is a mining man, but is he a shrewd businessman? Look at the sp.
£3k a week is plenty, for lack of timescale for the delivery of anything. Kallak aside, we don't know the plan for Vardar over a structured period of time. We only know that shareholders are funding it gradually, via significant dilution to our holdings. It's still early stage, but how many stages will the plan for Vardar have?
We could know more Aug.
To be fair to Kurt, he has been up against it with the Swedish Government, but he should be making an example of them. Seven years next month. My particular investment here is in fooking tatters.
It's all relative to our averages as to how we view this perhaps, but this ten year investment is currently a long drag for no reward. 13.5p will be harder to achieve, the more we are diluted and without the concession.
I want Kurt to always be looking to do more. If we are now responsible for also paying Vardar's admin fees, he surely has to look at cutting costs, or existing shareholders will be in trouble. I'd rather he shelved further work and investment in Serbia until we've secured the Kallak concession.
Good points 3card. I'm trusting that Kurt is beavering away in the background to optimise the value for shareholders re Kallak. Whether he is as frustrated as we are, it is of the utmost importance that any frustrations with the Swedish Government do not impair his determination to secure a deal in keeping with the exceptional quality and quantity of Kal, including potential future increases in size of mineable deposit. I'm trusting, with the Damberg/Baylan failings, he is even more determined than ever to see this through and reject the derisory, in terms of any potential offers coming our way.
Some of us have been here twice as long as he has. Perhaps he can think about that, taking our resolve and the support shown for BEM, to use as an additional driving force in any negotiations.
Well, we've been waiting for a decision on our application for almost seven years and now we have the Coronavirus thrown in for good measure. Lol. Do we really want a decision with the markets in a state? Albeit BEM has faired well so far. Hardly anyone bothering either way, with sells or buys.
Just our luck though. Any positive decision, if taken shortly, will be given while there is a certain level of turmoil out yonder.
I'm trusting Kurt will work on a package with the Government, post-decision and with some immediacy, to bypass any potential insecurities within the market.
One has to laugh though. Our journey so far seems quite unreal. Try telling our story to normal folk and wait to see if they explode. Lol.