Clearly says big fat BEAR. Also mentions 2m tons and MORE tons. Assays will come in clusters now so trying to create impact with substance and get that share price moving. Probably before possible additional funds being required. All for the right reasons i guess. Cant help feeling that we are about 3 or 4 months away before the full potential is realised. Happy to wait.
This was a pleasant surprise up over 21% . Any ideas as to why the strong increase. Could be new partnership or new contract signed or minimum standards set by advertising or sell off. Which one i ask????
Assays results are overdue for hole 2 and we are heading for hole 3 results i would think . Geologists bought in to also deal with deeper drills over 1000m. I would guess drilling has been going on over the weekend. If that is the case then news is bottle necking and set to explode. Any steady share movement upwards is likely to indicate this. One thing we know is that no RNS by lunch time would indicate we are well over 1000m as we should have exceeded this by last Thursday.
Great calculations and projections guys. Looking good or should i say fantastic for us all. Happy Easter and nice thought for when we come back after the break. Would have been nice to know when if at all the drill would stop during the extended weekend.
Will this extended exploration require additional funding? Taking into account recent monica results, recent funding and that this exploration is likely to go on beyond mid year. I think the possibility is could be real. If that is the case, it is likely to happen after the next good news and share uplift.
Thanks for the update guys. These kind of delays are newtoreus for this region i guess. Frustrating that this follows in the same pattern as previous owners with ongoing assumed conclusions. Oil waiting to be extracted. Africa has output targets to meet and yet sits back and behaves counter productive. Very rich country if they stop the brown envelope stuff i reckon
This statement was made on the 23rd December2020 To date we have not had the decency of an update as to how it is progressing and reasons for the holdup in completion. Reminds me of the actions of the previous owner AAOG. I think maybe in Africa they shake the head up and down and actially mean no, or are Zenith on an earner from us like AAOG was. I hope not.
Zenith Energy Ltd. ("Zenith" or the "Company") (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA-ME), the listed international oil & gas production company focused on pursuing African development opportunities, is delighted to announce that it has received official confirmation from the Ministry of Hydrocarbons of the Republic of the Congo that its local subsidiary, Zenith Energy Congo SA ("Zenith Congo"), has been selected as the successful bidder for the award of a new 25-year licence to operate the Tilapia oilfield ("Tilapia II").
As announced to the market on July 20, 2020, the Company had previously submitted a comprehensive commercial and technical offer (the "Offer") for the award of Tilapia II.
In accordance with Congolese procedures for the award of new hydrocarbon licences, the award of Tilapia II is subject to completion of an inquiry of public utility (enquête d'utilité publique) ("IPU") to be organised and performed by the Ministry of Hydrocarbons during the month of January 2021, as well as the subsequent potential finalisation and ratification of the Production Sharing Contract ("PSC") for Tilapia II.
CB has deliberately avoided telling us the current depth of the drill of which my estimate would be 920m to 1090m. My guess would be going by his report that we are well over 1000m according to his actions. He wants to report when finished with a big impact....
Well there you have it. The drill goes on into next week. That means we are heading for the size of MEGA EXCEPTIONAL. Now for the assays due in anytime from today onwards.indications are all there with additional hands on deck. We gonna need a bigger boat guys.
Shorn you have the idea. In a way i would like the share price to drop a little further, as i would top up that little bit more. The RNS could be gearing up to be both assays and hole 6 results in one which could very well be the plan. Would be more than happy for no news this week at all. If news arrives after Easter (not sure if drill will still be turning over the break) it will be explosive, catapulting this share well into the direction we are all anticipating. One thing for sure news is close and will be better ad each day passes. Enjoy the suspense.
Gosia, the annoying thing is that i have been involved with the Africa asset for years when owned by AAOG and the same story went on with them re licencing. It was constant ly coming for renewal and never appeared despite all the promises. Do not want to see a repeat here as i have followed the asset to Zenith. I know and hear that it's coming but so is the 121 bus if you get my meaning. Will see this through and own shares here. Frustrating with no real movement and decisions to generate real net earnings prior to more talk about addition aquisitions and therefore resulting in further dilution. Lets see
About time these monkeys started drilling some dosh out. We seem to keep buying, diluting shares then buy some more. Need to concentrate on what we have to fund new ventures. Congo is waiting to be drilled out, ready oil there and still waiting to start with licence completion that has not yet been finalised.
Personally, i think both assay results on hole 2 and drill results will come either Wednesday or Thursday latest. Going by recent records, CB will annouce updates and news on Thursday close, making us wait all Easter break when markets open on Tuesday for the nai biting reaction.
I stand corrected. Yes you are absolutely right. So we replace Friday for Tuesday after next week and Monday for Wednesday after next week. I guess a little longer to wait if results dp not arrive by Thursday. Nice Easter break to look forward to though.