Sanchez - I tend to agree with you. But would just add that the BOD are already toxic with each other… look how they slapped down ADVT’s offer on Monday.
I don’t know Vin Murria, but she could make them sweat for a bit before agreeing. I just don’t see how ADVT can match, never mind beat NFC’s offer. And if she can’t match it, she’d surely be cutting off her nose to spite her face and all ADVT shareholders if she rejects it.
I bought in here on Monday after watching this for a long time (I previously held ADVT from issue but sold a while back after losing patience them holding the cash for so long).
Was please to see ADVT bid the next day! But wasn't sure it was going to pass... it just didn't look good enough to me. Anyway, I expected it to immediately jump to around 240p (just below the 247.5p bid) and was surprised to see it down at 210p. I doubled up at 215p and am hoping to see 230p.
Not sure what ADVT will do here. Or indeed what they can do. I don't think they have the ability to bid higher than Next 15. Clearly there is no love lost between Vin Murria/ADVT and SAA. So will she dig her heels in and refuse to lend her support to NFC's bid? They need her shares, after all!
ACTIV have had the P2 data presumably since the 20th October (7 months!), when it was announced we had progressed to P3. Surely, if it was so mind-blowingly good they would have already pushed for it to have been submitted for EUA?
I just can’t get my head around how so many months have passed by and they’ve not give Synairgen the data. They must know that data could be vital to a company’s survival and I can’t see any logical reasons you’d not let them have it?
Agree, Manifesto. Nice to see RM back, and looking happy.
I've been critical of his lack of communication...it's not difficult, and I personally find he's good in front of the camera, so get in front of it more and keep us updated, even if's to say there is no update!
Roll on next Wednesday for the general company update.
I’ve been very busy today, just about managing to squeeze watching the RM interview in and my one post view on it.
I’ve now watched it again and like RM saying “they’re in a serious of positive conversations” or words to that effect. He does seem rather happier now compared to his previous interview… I think there’s more positive news to come and while the SNG SP continues to baffle me, I see more upside potential than downside in the immediate/short term, such as:
- potential platform trial. - ACTIV-2 P2 data reveal (we know it has to be half decent as we were one of only a handful who passed through to P3. - more deep dive analysis and possible long Covid data. - TO or JV not beyond the realms of possibility. - potential EUA, although I think this is an extremely outside chance.
Downsides? Hmm, I suppose not being at least given the opportunity of a free platform trial. But RM seemed so chipper when talking about this, you’d have to be disappointed if we didn’t now at least get this. If this did happen, I suppose we’d be back to trying to fund our own trial which would mean a fundraise, dilution, SP significantly down.
But yes, in summary I’d be more inclined to top up than sell right now!
We are listed on AIM. For those that don’t realise, the ‘I’ is for INVESTMENT. We’re not giving money to charity here. We’re investing in a company to make money. And invest we did when SNG asked for £80m from us all. As shareholders, we have a right to know what is going on. Communication has been appalling.
I’m willing to wait to see what the company has to say next week but if nothing by the AGM, it would be right for questions to be asked. I do think we’ll get something next week, though. They announced simultaneously that deep dive would be shown and a company update a week later. Got to be more than a coincidence.