Thinking of Occam’s Razor begs the question who benefits from our situation…..
If BMN continues its’ spiral fall then this will make it harder to promote and sell VFRBs – it seems to me that the VFRB market desperately needs BMN to be a successful growing company with credibility and be viewed with confidence by its’ potential clients. Now let me think, who on earth stands to gain the most if the VFRB express train is derailed, or at least stuck in the sidings for a year or two? Seems to me that there is some Machiavellian stuff going on here – by someone or something, possibly deranged, willing to lose tens of millions for a greater prize just a little way down the track….. how about that for a seriously dark bonkers theory? And can anyone think of any person or organisation that seems to have more money than sense? Anyone?
Seems likely that our and BMNs aspirations may be adversely affected by the shenanigans of late, I am of the opinion that we will recover from this setback and will steam ahead to much bigger and greater things. But this is will take a little longer than it should have done.
If you use Chrome then I recommend using Ublock, its just a plug-in for chrome and you can easy switch it on and off if you want to, I've come across a few sites where its made a mistake but its easily fixed in seconds, there are lots of alternatives all working the same way. For me, it's almost made surfing the web fun again, even works with those annoying ads you often get on YouTube, and helps with the blo0dy EU cookie warning stuff if you want it to.
Solar Panels - slightly out of date news.17 Feb 2020 11:27
MORE UKSOL PANELS ARRIVE IN THE EASTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA January 31, 2020 More supplies of UKSOL 385w mono solar PV modules have arrived in port in South Africa and will be available shortly in the Jeffreys Bay area of the Eastern Cape.
UKSOL solar panels come with a 30 year, no quibble, British performance warranty supported by UKSOL local dealer, AfricaSUP, and by our team in London.
Please contact Stephen Bibb at AfricaSUP on +27 (042) 296-0023 for more information.
I chose to start the comparison from just before the last spike in the Vanadium price, I forget how (and can’t be arsed) to work out the statistical significance of the correlation but I’d guess it’s pretty high. However, if you choose to start from a different date you can make the correlation graph show you almost anything you want it to.
On this chart it looks to me as though it could be at least a little while before any increase in Vanadium price will start impacting BMN share price.
Could anyone please qualify in more detail the Vanadium cost in VRFBs?, Over the last 12-18 months I think it’s often been said that Vanadium accounts for 35% of the total cost in a VRFB, but the price of Vanadium has changed a huge amount in that time. I would like to know what the going rate was for Vanadium when that estimate was made, What constitutes the remaining 65%, And what % would it be for the Electrolyte that includes the Vanadium. What’s the capacity of this model VRFB? Presumably the larger the VRFB the more % cost for the Vanadium part?
RE: must be buys in the background02 Jan 2020 13:04
If you check the rules of any financial institution then I reckon you’ll find a clause in the tiniest writing that effectively says….”The company reserves the right to do what the eff we like, whenever we effing like, and we don’t have to tell you effing anything, eff off.”