My guess is this will open up over 400p on Tuesday.....with or without an update RNS. The target is 100,000 test a day but Germany want to do 500,000 a day. There are only two authorised WHO testing companies. One is a huge multi billion and the other....erm....starts with an N.
RE: sold 1/6th of my shares at 31209 Apr 2020 10:05
Easy with hindsight though. I first bought here at 75 and 95 and added some of these at 64p....I only bought 4K at that price instead of the 10K I first tried to buy. I then sold half my holding at 215 for a thumping amount of money ..... except that by next week I reckon 415 will be here. I still have lots of these and for nothing now....most of us think "what if" and "if only". The reality is that there are so many opps.... tek is up more than this percentage wise...400 per cent.... in just a few days for instance.
Fuse7. They have a stack of costs to pay. Yes you can save a few quid on staffing but security of a site, local costs, equipment and maintenance. I guess you don’t realise how the bills just don’t stop. You aim big you must deliver. That’s the name of the game for an oiler. Where do you think all the cash has gone? You can’t just pull a plug . Sorry but your figure is just daft!
The cash is nearly gone, the drilling has cost a fortune for very mixed results, any small production is sold at a loss, a stack of costs still remain...I dont believe for a minute they can reduce costs much below a million a month. They will not be able to raise new cash in size...maybe a couple of hundred grand at a huge discount for forward selling. Just another small oiler that convinced PI's to part with their hard earned with a stream of "positive" and "confident" comments. When BOD's dont report issues like problems with wells etc it is always a big red flag. All that cash gone...no detailed explanation will ever be released. I would not be surprised to see bloe delisted after the next desperate placing.....and never heard of again.
Your comments are valid ...even though I am a holder. This company provides cleaning products. I bought some. They are good. Business is good. I reckon the company could make a lot of money this year. But it’s not worth 75 million. I reckon 10 pence is a very fair price. I would take that.
I am rather hoping that gan will fall back heavily now. It will be delisted soon after all. I have sold some including the ones I bought at 64p and want to buy them all back. Being honest ha ha. I still think gan will be bought out at around 5£ ...very volatile of course!
Dont mind if this hits 150 or even 140. I have cash to add more at that type of level. Got enough at this type of price but 15 to 20 per cent lower would be very tempting. A weekly update tomorrow or Monday will see more interest here although they could skip a week. Not sure the price matters really...it does not affect the company and most wont sell anyway. Orders are pouring in of course.
"A single guiding hand would have registered the absurdity of a British company called Novacyt exporting millions of pounds of coronavirus tests to more than 80 countries, because the UK supposedly doesn't have enough laboratories to use them. Of course it does!......Many medical experts blame PHE's reluctance to accept help on a mixture of control freakery and incompetence among senior staff.
For example, whereas other countries weeks ago took the sensible decision to relax the rules on which laboratories can carry out coronavirus tests, in order to get as many as possible done, PHE chose to follow a tightly controlled approach.
Initially, it therefore insisted that all testing in the UK was done at its own lab in north London. This contrasts vividly with the approach in Germany, where both private and publicly-owned laboratories have been testing relentlessly since the start of the crisis.
Tim Colbourn, associate professor of global health epidemiology at University College London, has called for PHE to now hand over control to local authorities and private sector providers. 'All the national capacity needs to be used for this effort,' he said. 'You could ramp it up a hundredfold… This is a national emergency.' PHE seems, however, to be more interested in ticking boxes"
I see no future for this company either I must say. But if you are in ....not much point in selling at this price. One of my fav stocks a couple of years ago when it did the reverse and we got that amazing placing price. Spiked to over 20 pence if I remember. Traded a few times late last year too. The trouble was I always thought echo rushed to buy rubbish at mad prices. They could have bought for a song now. Anyway good luck holders and let’s hope echo survives
Come on Government buy all the Nova tests or at least 10 million of them. Test all the nhs staff like Germany and many others. Let’s hope we get an rns soon to say the government has done that...see the FRONT page of the Daily Mail tomorrow where it quotes Nova.
This is exactly what I posted on here at the weekend. Nova should be selling all the tests it can produce to the NHS not other sodding countries. We need every test we can get ...sodding Argentina etc can get their own. I know we are all making good money but the government needs to get a trip!