Firstly Frankie I wouldn't worry too much about anything M38 posts he is I think the epitome of his name..... I'm sure OBS will return with his calculator of many numbers as soon as he's documented all his wild imaginative dreams & finished adding the additional characters to the numeric field length of his calculator :-))
Secondly I don't think this particular announcement found by pgal has anything to do with us directly but it may indirectly.... to me I've read this as a ruling in respect to the actions taken against Anglo & what they must now pay in fines/recompense with direction where & what it will be used for..... I say indirectly because with this historic element settled it may now pave the way for the settlement of the cases lodged & finalisation of discussions in respect to the recovery planned .... of course it's possible the two have no link at all & I'm wide of the mark in my assessment but that's how I've read it & I'm just thinking aloud here.... & I need to be careful ..... not sure it's time to come out of hibernation yet....
@Oggy06 .... what in the universe makes you think they sold BCN at a profit?..... they made some BS statement about selling cheaply purchased shares for a profit but rest assured they made a massive (in the millions) loss on the direct investment overall.
Direct investments (unless someone can prove otherwise)
BCN sold at a massive loss
AOU sold at a loss
MMS/MIO sitting on a loss currently
EMH sitting on a loss currently
BCN unsurprisingly keeping us at arms length currently JV exploitation some years off ...if our BOD don't ruin us first.
HAS again keeping us at arms length with exploitation of JV assets several years off.
St Luis - Joke
OZ asserts - Joke
Amapa .... late & with continued risk
REE (CLY) compensation shares after Leogang fiasco probably sold for a loss who knows?
Of course something could ignite a rise ... sale of JV's at the $200M+ values Kuran said they were worth to us (trust him!!??) or Amapa being the prime candidates however I don't trust this BoD to make a decent cup of tea let alone a decent choice or decision.
...and there I am back with my usual praise for our BOD but still in hope we can make some recovery before they f~¢£ us up completely .... it's worth considering with enough new investors at this level they could potentially sell us now for 22p a share double their own money & leave many here nursing large losses.
Back to hibernation
First a question & long standing cause of some puzzlement PSI = Price Sensitive Information.
I'm not sure why a holdings RNS is expected I'm not expecting a crossing to sub 7% till next month's (Mar) payment.. the total CLN was for in excess of 8% of the SCAP the January payment took it on the verge of ~8% hence fluctuation mid Jan due XR variances we are scheduled to pay 50% of the CLN (4% of the SCAP) between now & September meaning a holdings RNS Should occur every 02 payments ... we've sold out of Auroch from what I can see & I reckon some of the larger BCN trades in Jan & their drop was likely due to us clearing out some (or all) of our last holdings under 3% to make Feb's payment.
I expect Amapa news this month as the legal processes seem (IMO) to be coming to a close in less about 10 days .. how long after that judgement & finalisation of the bank agreements is anyone's guess but hopefully to our benefit & not too long.
I've enjoyed my break so I'm going back to it now.
Of course there's nothing different today & nor will there be for probably the rest of the year.... we're in the transition period where nothing changes about the way we trade, transact, travel & comply with EU rules & regulations.... we've left the EU & are no longer at the table but for the next 11 months we're living under the house rules..... The hard' negotiating' yards are still to come & we won't know what it's like outside until we get out the front door with or without agreement & it's locked behind us.
OK Obs.... consequently then you've had the last of it (minus the lengthy one I lost LoL) ..... you can make decisions without considering any further comment from me.....although I retain the right to join in on any fun posts I choose to do :-)
I had a lengthy reply typed out & this is the second attempt at a shorter one ...I now think it's a fault of this site or the myriad of Ads on it)... however others SHOULD NOT be making choices or decisions based on anything I (or indeed in my view anyone else) post hence my NO OPINION.
Whilst I consider this my further comments / posts may be intermittent.
Hmmmmmm ...you really shouldn't be making 'buy' decisions or your fevered optimism based on mine or anyone else's posts ..... & you'll also forgive me for not plunging in & buying evermore based on your previous 'calculations' for the various projects we've got involved in over time.
You buy (or otherwise) on what you think, assess, believe is right for you & everyone else should do likewise...... I've already stated I'm prepared to buy more when I think the time is right, which I wouldn't be doing if I didn't think there was the potential for a good return & despite what I consider the BoD's abysmal track record so far 'since' the Sonora JV results ... which is still where the Big pay day is in my opinion assuming these clowns don't sink us first.
Unlike you however I won't be blaming you & your calculator of many numbers or any other 'uber positive' posters if I do buy & the SP falls further.
I've also said I hope Amapa doesn't follow the same path as so many other 'projects' has but to be fair if it does we get $2.5M back which be a small boost.
If we do hit payday with Sonora I might even miss our 'banter' in the future eh :-)
.....indeed but I think we've disproved that sufficiently now haven't we .... the number of 1, 2,3, 4, 5 'codes' that have come & gone with nothing following is staggering when measured against the coincidence of one appearing just prior to an announcement
...those someone's playing silly sausages on NEX or here with what you label as small trades could be 'hopeful' investors of yesteryear with multiple accounts for grandchildren, or an account for themselves who've given up or evenpassed on after so long.
For instance that £84 sell on here could have cost that seller £1000 pound 4+ years ago (or even £2000 if they bought at the highest high)...... similarly smaller trades could have cost hundreds .... so whilst they might appear small that could actually be a sausage who's crystallized a significant loss on investment for themselves, their kids or grandchildren.
That's the potential cost of the actions, choices & decisions this BoD have wreaked upon us over the last 6 years ..... now there will be those who simply argue they bought (or sold!) at the wrong time or you can say they were suckered in on hype & hope .... either way they invested for a return & were failed in my opinion.
Of course it could also just be people playing silly sausages!!
It means that MMS finished trading yesterday on TSX 52.94% up on the day ... but to be fair in my view this was simply a correction after the forced/false/manipulated drop prior to suspension & listing on ASX..... the 02 are pretty much aligned now all bar an additional 2c rise on TSX
LoL ... this reads eerily familiar ...signed, agreed but not home & hosed yet!!
Can't wait to hear Trump saying 'we need to get it done' over & over & over & over ad infinitum :-)
For project development & running costs
.... LoL.... I just say it as I see it Frankie.... Sometimes I may come across negative, sometimes other.... we do have some potential fireworks in the box however my loathing, distrust & lack of faith in our BoD knows no bounds & I don't trust them not to cause more damage than can recovered.... maybe Amapa will prove me wrong maybe it won't but there is absolutely nothing these numpties have done so far that has worked to the benefit of us P I 's.... In fact I'd say nearly every egg they've laid since Sonora has the pungent odour of a bad one currently.
I'd like Amapa to come good... but more than that I'd like them to sell both Sonora & Yangi for the 100's of millions Kiran himself said they were worth...... You may not recall it but someone did a calculation for our SP based on Sonora & came up with £1.04 per share (pre-consolidated!!) of course that was based on a third of the shares in issue & little debt.... it was pretty much a ridiculous number at the time (perhaps OBS now owns that calculator!! ) but the dreams of riches 5p (now £5 parties) everyone had over Sonora are pretty much reduced to one of simple recovery now for many I think.... This BoD, their poor planning, decisions, direction & choices have brought us here almost back to the lowest low before the 2013 Sonora boom... ruined (but for me with a glimmer of hope left in Sonora) by Gobbygas & his fumbling, bumbling minions.
... Not really Frankie.... There were those trying to infer/indicate/say/hope/wish & whatever that by virtue of a few pictures & their imagination that Ore was being loaded & shipped.... From today's RNS it is clear they do not yet have the approvals & permissions to do anything yet & are still waiting the bank sign offs & releases.... That why there's been a muted reaction to the life of mine railway permit in my view because its only a part of the puzzle... there's still no guarantee of when the bank approvals will be given & consequently no guarantee we'll be shipping & selling Ore this Month either.... Not saying we won't just that there's no guarantee & the longer we wait the more liklihood of a raise in my view..... they'll be looking g for another $3.5Mill for the 27%.... The mates & usual suspects know this....