Daveri - from my limited understanding, when dont know the result of the drilling as soon as they drill. So they keep on moving to different areas until they identify the possible targets (in few weeks after drilled core have been analysed). Also GGP are just trying to prove there is some gold in the ground to possible get another JV to progress to another MRE.
So what is the likely scenario with Scally after the drill results? Will GGP use the money from selling of Hav to go alone until MRE to have larger return so do another Hav style JV with NCM as first right to right to refusal.
I cannot belive this fall. I had got a dummy quote for 66p for selling this morning and I am now kicking myself :(. Never expected it to drop this far. Well, very disappointed with this and probably lost my only chance to recover my investment this morning ;(
This has held well imo over last couple of days where everything has been battered. In terms of directors sale, they normally have a set window to sell (closed period) and it might also be the fact that those options will expire (not researched). We have a big investor who is on Board with close to £100m stake if I am correct, so let's not panic with few options exercised.
From my holding in GGP, their CEO exercised several options during summer and the sp is now double that price, although he still holds considerable amount of options.
Ouldnt resist 3rd top up today of 50k at 19.15. So another 208k added from me today. Will add more if this drops below 18p.. Thanks sellers for the bargain. I understand it is probably one big sellers closing out a big position. It will be interesting to see after hours trades.
Probably someone with large holding getting out on fear of 2nd lockdown.. i am not an expert but I dont think markets will have a meltdown like March this time around as we have all learned to live with this virus now.
Paddy, you should not be feeling guilty for anything, you were just sharing your research, which has been very very valuable for me and many many others here. Neither you nor GH have control over sp, so all is good.
If not for you and few others sharing technical details and sat images, I would have been sold off at 5 to 10p in around summer.. so all these gains are courtesy posters like you out here. Thanks for sharing your insight and I am hoping to viewing those sat images and analysis in future too...!
it is still under £40m. If it delivers any good news and potential of deal on 401, which old duo was discussing for last 4 years, then this should be multi bags from here too.
At last, my trust in terms of my research and trust into products coming through. However, I would like to see accelerated progress from hereon as the ill pateints suffering with cancer need it the most. Personally, one of my uncle's recently got diagnosed with lung cancer and he is currently going through chemo.
Money is good but health is most important at the end of the day.