Yes, they don’t buy for 3 days, we get a TR1. Can’t wait to find out who it is.
Little volume available sub 1p, NT on any decent volume buy. Little moves up and down until news flow arrives, expecting some this week on TR1 buyer and seller front. Also given how quickly govt are moving to relax restrictions here and in Ireland i would not be suprised with a rns moving drilling forward to end of June/July for when it was originally planned. Lets see
I wonder if the 4950 buy earlier is from our buyer, likely so. Would have seen a TR1 if they didn’t take any today. Suppose if it was them its a good thing they continue to accumulate, with over 100 grands worth of shares now.
I believe we start to see a better price, one more reflective of the assets once our seller is confirmed to have gone. Would have though given last few weeks volume we’d have had an rns by now confirming substantial decrease in holding but because they are selling each day they don’t need to notify until fully clear. On a brighter note, our 4950 buyer hasn’t struck for a couple of days, if he doesn’t add on Monday we should get a TR1 next week confirming who it is (that will see increased interest here and depends who it is can also see a substantial increase in SP).
Also as Mushy mentioned, if drilling is bought forward (every chance given both parties have funds and summer is best time to drill) that will see a massive increase in interest too.
Really just a waiting game, at 2m mcap put your money in and wait for it to multiply. Easy peasy. Have a good weekend.
The 8k trade is a buy as is a couple of others. The 4k sell half an hour ago went through at 0.95 however I’m able to sell the same volume for 0.975 and no reported buy shown. Strange (or delayed buy will show up later).