AIM Fintech Glantus Holdings successfully rolling out buy & build strategy says CEO Maurice Healy. Watch the full video here.
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
milno - there are some hints that GR may well be considering some sort of deal well before the DFS is complete. What I do know is that there are plenty of people out there who are very desperate to secure lithium supply over the next few years. I wouldn't be surprised if GR is considering an off-take agreement with, say, a Chinese battery maker and, in return, he gets the development of the mine paid for. And, if one interested party is prepared to commit to Zulu prior to the completion of the DFS then I'm pretty sure that others will not want to miss out... I'm pretty sure that, as the test results are published over the next few months, GR's phone will be getting hotter and hotter!
Perhaps, I'm adding 1 plus 1 and getting 10000 but GR is rumoured to be speaking to the Chinese in London. So, personally, I think that there will be an operational mine sooner than we all think.
And, of course, an off-take agreement allows holders to retain 100% and the need for further dilution is limited... what's not to like?
Some people on here are increasingly negative..... they're sounding desperate
If its no good then no reason to be here... oh of course your investors but just realistic and balanced. Lol
Oh yes, Snowk, a working mine, hopefully before Li technology is eclipsed.
Bickmaster--the DFS will be published in the middle of the next Zimbabwe general election.
So you are saying we are around 2 -2.5 years away from having a working mine (i.e. October 2023 to April 2024).
PIlbara finished their DFS in September 2016. Construction began Jan 2017 and was completed at the end of July 2018 with the first lithium being shipped in October 2018. So their timeline was approx 25 months from end of DFS to first material shipped.
And you reckon Prem, who have drilled 3000m to date, are 2 to 2-5 years away from having a working mine? The way things are going and with the track record to date, I would be hopeful the Zulu DFS will be completed in 2 years, never mind having a working mine.
we are around 2 -2.5 years away from having a working mine not 6 years , if all goes to plan.
They have foudn enough lithium and price of spod is high enough to stop drilling and build a mine.
It takes anywhere between 3 to 8 years to get a mine up and running. Where will the CAPEX funds come from? The SP will remain volatile, even without manipulators and traders, any spike in the price will lead to massive selling which in turn will hold the SP back. We are on a treadmill, we see the same old routine played out time after time, good news, begging bowl, and we have to fall in line because we have no other choice. I am not a troll, just a LTH looking vainly for a happy ending.
From what I understand there won't be a live feed. But it's being recorded and shared on social media .... I guess once it's edited
Hope editing will of course be minimal. But I'm guessing there will be plenty of investors there with the same questions we all have
I keep hearing rumour of a senior appointment so who knows. This could be a good opportunity to introduce a new person
I don't think anyone wants unnecessary delay. But that's impossible for us to assess I see no reason GR would want unnecessary delay either. But let's see what George says and addresses. And we can discuss it Thursday
I'm hoping for positive information
Chuggley - I'm afraid other commitments and being north of the border prevent me from travelling (quite disappointed because it would be good to meet you all in person) - it would be good if they could set up a Zoom link... wouldn't be too difficult to do.
I sincerely hope that we still own Zulu when it starts producing and with prices at the current level or higher. Prem's priority should surely be to speed up the DFS so that we can get there without any additional delay - if GR gets the message that holders are OK with a delay then I reckon that he'll take his merry old time. I would support any fundraising that has an acceleration of the DFS as its focus.
The bigger picture is that there is other stuff in the ground at Zulu and potentially at other sites. Delays not only shove Zulu further away but also pushes these other projects over the horizon. I'd like to see the Zulu DFS accelerated so that PREM can then get on to other things too.
Given Zulu, especially, but also given these other projects, GR needs to be thinking much, much bigger and build an organisation that can deliver without delay. The fact that he doesn't yet have the 3rd rig operational and isn't considering a 4th or 5th rig says to me that he's trying to do this on a shoestring.
I reckon that an appointment of a credible COO followed by a plan to accelerate Zulu and a fundraising to support that plan would be a very positive move.
Cherry. As such an informed and involved investor in mining. I take it you will attend the investor meeting Monday. Ask your questions. I look forward to seeing you post the Q&As here Thursday
Cherryburn, thanks for the realistic info based on facts and not wishes or personal interpretations.
May I ask which are those 3 miners at DFS stage?
Prem don't have any debt. Woohoo
Cherry burn fair enough , it sounds like this is your area of expertise , may I ask what do you do
Snowking.....you do not understand what is involved in completing a DFS nor do you comprehend how much it is going to cost to drill an acceptable grid of holes. GR has always been out of his depth and if you believe everything he says then I suppose that is your choice. I have been speaking via Zoom to 14 exploration companies over the past few days and three of those companies are at DFS stage and negotiating with debt providers and will sign off on DFS once all has been audited by third parties and finance deal is on the table and that is how it should be.
Difference between investing and trading
Traders bothered about nano seconds, investors look at things in years sometimes decades
As an investor all is looking really really good here IMO…chill who cares about a few extra weeks….have a good weekend peeps
Steward. I understand your point to an extent. You say we don't know when the 14 months started or when it ends. I'm sure in one of his presentations George says ends end of May.... but again. Am i certain of that date range. No I'm not. Will it take longer. Maybe
I suggest you go to the meeting and ask your questions.... if you don't. I'm sure these questions will be asked and sure we will see many answers on Thursday or Friday.
But I'm also sure if dfs takes longer or costs more. This is more than made up by lithium cost increases and perhaps by increases resource % ... in that first sample 32% up. Look forward to seeing more results to make better assessment
Johnny. I've just re read the conversation. Doesnt quite read as you suggest
I do no more than point out your ongoing negativity. You conveniently miss out my full statement
"I'm not so childish. Making assumptions that it won't is just for those trading. The rns does not state that in fact it states on schedule
To be honest I don't care if it takes longer if price of spodumene...lithium continues to rise"
We are discussing the rns and I only point out you making assumptions.... the rns said on schedule. I go onto say. I don't mind if it does over run
Now add to my statement not only price of lithium increasing so is the potential size of the resource
Surely as an investor you're pleased .... that is if you're not just a simple trader playing with people with deceipt
Going to sound a bit Jekyll and Hyde here...
Snowking - don't forget the potential for gold and anything else under the ground. Zulu will be massive!
Chuggley - no one knows where we are with the DFS. I defy anyone to spell out when the original 14 months started and when it is due to end or to spell out the scope (pre and post EPO) or what the cost will be. Most of us think that it is months late and over the published cost but by how much is anyone's guess... quite a damning indictment of our esteemed leader! I don't know how he gets away with it... he will leave any admission of it being late or over budget until the very last minute (although I agree that he holds some sway in Zim).
Agreed, Awhen we get to the last few months of DFS - we’ll have either all sold up because the results were horrid, or we’ll be much, much richer than we are now because the result were fantastic. EITHER way, 2 months late in the big picture really does not matter either way.
I’m all for constructive comments but saying 1/7th drilling in 6 months, whilst true, is not representative going forward. There were a number of ‘setup’ issues. We are now in the operational phase now, so no setup issues to encounter.
Cherryburn and others , you are getting fixated on drilling metres and finish time for dfs . You don’t understand the dfs and the necessity to drill 20,000 m .
Honestly aske George on Wednesday but prem are not behind on the DFs .
You guys are just making up problems . The drilling increase the resource , but by Xmas they will have enough to massively increase the resource .
On 6th August 2021, in response to my suggesting the DFS would over-run and offering you a wager on it as in the previous post you denied this...
"I'm not so childish. Making assumptions that it won't is just for those trading. The rns does not state that in fact it states on schedule".
I'm pleased you've finally accepted what was obvious even then. The DFS is even further behind now though. Hopefully the next placings will be at a higher SP, so the extended dilutions into 2022 don't hit us existing shareholders so hard.
Have a nice weekend all. Onwards and hopefully upwards next week.
If an over run was guaranteed and confirmed then George would have to announce it. So maybe he has a solution
That said this is a huge project I'm personally expecting an over run so the prospect holds no fear ... the direction of lithium value and the potential testcresults that will now be rolling in 13 more to come over the next days or couple of weeks more than makes up for that. Potential value far exceeds what was originally estimated
i made an error in calculation of what could happen to prem in 2004 early.
i missed out petalite
In the scoping study planned production was 83,768 tonnes spodumene per year at $800 a tonne
However due to price of spodumene which is moving towards $1500 this means the cut off 0.5% can be reduced to 0.25% , which increases the tonnes ,so resource goes up from 20 mts to 28mts . this would allow production of 100,000 tonnes a year spodumene . Petalite production was planned at 32,00 tonnes a year but the price has doubles to $800 , so assume yearly production can be 40,000(as cut off grade lower)
This gives sales per year of spodumene $150m and petalite $32m . So total sales based on the modest scoping study resource of 20mts cut off 0.5% is $182m .
If George can get resource up to 80mts , which we think he can without epo , then sales could be $700m a year.
My earlier post with my calculation was too conservative. We would be looking at a profit of $400m = £300m . post tax profit of £230m pe 5 market cap £1.1billion.
Share price 4p based on 25 billion shares in issue.
happy to hear what is wrogn assumign we can increase resource to 80mts
cherryburn , lets see what George says next week