Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


Tech company Mporium delivers an outstanding set of Q1 results says CEO De Groot
IronRidge Resources CEO hails spectacular lithium project and money making potential for gold




Share Price Information for Topps Tiles (TPT)


Share Price: 78.80Bid: 77.00Ask: 78.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Topps Tiles
Spread: 1.00Spread as %: 1.30%Open: 77.00High: 0.00Low: 0.00Yesterday’s Close: 78.80

Topps Tiles Plc Ord 3 1/3P

Topps Tiles is listed in the FTSE All-Share, FTSE Small Cap
Topps Tiles is part of the Retailers sector






Share Price SpacerPrice
78.80
Share Price SpacerBid
77.00
Share Price SpacerAsk
78.00
Share Price SpacerChange
0%0.00
Share Price SpacerVolume
0
Share Price SpacerOpen
77.00
Share Price SpacerHigh
0.00
Share Price SpacerLow
0.00
Share Price SpacerClose
78.80
Share Price SpacerCurrency
GBX


Currency Issue Country Shares in Issue Market Capitalisation Market Size
GBX GB 194.92m £153.60m 7,500

52 Week High 85.00 52 Week High Date 12-APR-2019
52 Week Low 57.00 52 Week Low Date 23-JUL-2018

# Trades Vol. Sold Vol. Bought PE Ratio Earnings Dividend Yield
0 0 0 0.158 500.00 3.40 4.31


London South East Users info for Topps Tiles




Date
Time
Trade Prc
Volume
Buy/Sell
Bid
Ask
Value
 

18-Apr-19
17:04:16
77.072
4,202
Sell* 
77.00
78.00
3,239
Trade Type:
Ordinary

18-Apr-19
16:53:47
79.00
1
Buy* 
77.00
78.00
0.79
Trade Type:
Ordinary

18-Apr-19
15:44:21
77.10
40,000
Sell* 
77.00
78.00
30.84k
Trade Type:
Ordinary
Delayed publication




View more Topps Tiles trades >>

Directors Deals for Topps Tiles (TPT)
Trade DateActionNotifierPriceCurrencyAmountHolding
30-Nov-18Exercise of option
Trade Notifier Information for Topps Tiles
Matthew Williams held the position of CEO at Topps Tiles at the time of this trade.
 Matthew Williams
01,517,6132821201
30-Nov-18Sell
Trade Notifier Information for Topps Tiles
Matthew Williams held the position of CEO at Topps Tiles at the time of this trade.
 Matthew Williams
64.55GBX714,7102821201
03-Oct-18Buy
Trade Notifier Information for Topps Tiles
Robert Parker held the position of CFO and Company Secretary at Topps Tiles at the time of this trade.
 Robert Parker
67.5GBX35,000452895
View more Topps Tiles directors dealings >>


Gerry65
Posts: 1,133
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:78.80
RE: RNS
Fri 15:48
Report on Strata Tiles from the H & L website :

TOPPS TILES BUYS 80% STAKE IN COMMERCIAL TILE SUPPLIER STRATA
(Sharecast News) - Tile specialist Topps Tiles has bought an 80% stake in Strata, which supplies tiles to the commercial market, in a deal worth £5.3m that is expected to be earnings-accretive in the current year and beyond.
The acquisition also involves the grant of put and call options relating to the purchase by the group of the remaining 20% of the issued shares in Strata, which are exercisable in 2021.

Established in 2002 by the vendors, Jonathan Wiles and Paul Wallis, who will remain with the business, Strata will be integrated into Topps' commercial business unit, established following the acquisition of Parkside Tiles in August 2017. The Strata brand will be retained.

Topps said the deal will add scale to its fast-growing commercial business as it seeks to build a leading position in the commercial tile market. In the financial year ended March 2018, Strata reported turnover of £4.8m and pre-tax profit £0.7m.

The consideration will be paid in cash, with £3.3m (plus a £0.4m closing adjustment) being paid on completion of the initial acquisition of the 80% stake. Up to a further £2m will be paid on completion of the acquisition of the remaining 20% stake, subject to performance targets over a two-year period.

Following the payment of the initial cash consideration, the net debt position of the group will be approximately £22m.

Chief executive officer Matthew Williams said: "Our commercial business is already expanding at pace, with sales in the first half growing by around three times year on year. The acquisition of Strata will accelerate this expansion and demonstrates our commitment to building a commercial business of quality and scale.

"Strata is a well-regarded and well-run business with a strong brand; and we look forward to welcoming the Strata team into the Topps Group."

Broker Liberum said this was a very positive step forward in Topps' ambition to grow its share of the UK commercial tile market, which doubles its addressable market to around £700m.

"The acquisition makes sound strategic and financial sense, and looks to have been struck at good value for Topps (an implied EV/EBITDA of 6.5x). At this stage we leave our forecasts unchanged but will revise in due course, noting management's comment that it expects earnings accretion in the current year, although we expect a more material impact thereafter."
ocelot
Posts: 5,581
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:78.10
RNS
Thu 07:07
An acquisition in commercial tiles, that of an initial 80% of Strata Tiles with terms for acquiring remaining 20% in 2021.
ocelot
Posts: 5,581
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:77.20
from Citywire
4 Apr '19
Trading has improved at Topps Tiles (TPT) which Liberum says reflects ‘resilient performance’ in a difficult market.

Analyst Adam Tomlinson retained his ‘buy’ recommendation and target price of 95p on the stock, which advanced 3.8p or 5.1% to 77.8p.

First half results revealed improved trading in the second quarter ‘despite continued tough market conditions’.

‘This reflects a resilient performance in a tough market and gives us confidence that the group’s strategy can capture the longer-term opportunities,’ said Tomlinson.

‘This includes its good progress within the UK’s commercial tile space, which has doubled the group’s total addressable market size to £700 million.’
ocelot
Posts: 5,581
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:74.00
commercial looks promising
3 Apr '19
Commercial - our strategy of "Disrupt and Construct" is making
good progress as we build our commercial business. Underlying
commercial sales in the first half have grown by around three
times year on year. During the first half we opened a flagship
design studio in Clerkenwell, the heart of the London's architect
and designer community. We continue to build our team of industry
sales experts, with an additional five sales people joining
the business over the period.
ConnorCampbell
Posts: 32
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:75.60
Topps Tiles HY 03.04.19 Preview
2 Apr '19
Will there be any cracks in Topps Tiles following Wednesday’s half year results?

The company last updated investors in January 9th when it posted a grubby set of first quarter figures. For the 13 week period ending December 29th, like-for-like sales tumbled 1.4%, a real sharp turnaround from the 3.4% increase seen the same time the year previous, and a drop-off from Q4 2018’s 1.2% rise.

As a reference point, like-for-like sales rose 0.6% at 2018’s halfway point, meaning Topps Tiles needs to have had a rather special second quarter to avoid another comparative decline. Further Brexit uncertainty in the housing sector, however, may make that tough to achieve.

Read what Spreadex analysts have to say, or watch a 60 second earnings preview video, here: https://spreadex.com/?tid=389122
View more share chat for Topps Tiles (TPT) >>




Topps Tiles Plc Ord 3 1/3P home pageWebsite: Topps Tiles Plc Ord 3 1/3P
Website Description: Topps Tiles Plc | Britains biggest tile and wood flooring specialist



Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk











Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.