still waiting to buy in again this one seems to look after me
MM's controlling the price on the ask and bid so keeping control of the SP. This could be the turning point feel the bottom has been reached on this one.
In for a few buys today as I think we are at about bottom and almost at a record low - short term you could turn this for a quick 10 -15%. Longer term if you want to hold the upside is potentially substantial - the Darwin find is now valued at about 38 cents per barrel of oil equivalent at a time when the oil price is around $96 a barrel. Way too much risk priced into this.
I believe the sp will bounce again from these levels, but yes, until we have further news the sp will most probably shift around in this range. Darwin is commercially viable in its own right, a farm in partner could come at any time. GL
Unlikely until the 3d has been processed. Partners will want to review the data. I think this will be July Or August. Until then with no news BOR will just stagnate at these levels or draft further. ....
Volume picking up and some nice buys coming through, think we might of hit the bottom on this one, 16.12 was the resistance level. RSI 32.26 on Daily, bounce due, IMO.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.