RE: Where are the smart buyers then ??27 Feb 2020 16:52
I think he just regrets his purchase of 500k shares at 6p lol.
Now he is here offering advise so others don't make the same mistake he did. He knew he should have sold at 6p but didn't have the guts to and now he is too immature to accept his decision and move on. Cry baby much?
Mrmm u didn't post any useful info when we were at 3p lol. You showed up and started ramping this share hard. Then flopped and change your tone.
Best to put on ignore unless you like dealing with children.
Agreed. Jim should have read the placing rns, it clearly said it will be available on the website. Last week he said he was waiting on the cpr when it was already out. I guess he doesn't like being wrong. It's over 250 pages of detailed info.
From the prospectus. Each ones share holding increases by 312500. At placing price that is only £12.5k.
Management will own a total of 28%. These were the large buyers at the placing. Sanderson capital partners limited who will own 5% post placing. They bought 10mil shares at £400k. Global prime partners nominess the same at 5%. Spreadex 3.8%
Mrmm I don't think well be at these prices come spud. If I did I would sell and recover my losses elsewhere.
SDX finished with drill mid March, takes ten days to move rig over and then 19days to drill. Takes us to mid April.
I am not expecting any news for when the placing shares hit the market. What's the point? Paul has given enough information in the prospectus and now we have to wait. It takes two months to repressurise the co2 Wells so that takes us to the end of march.
I think Mm's will keep the price here until the placing shares hit. Why move it up and give incentive to new share holders to flip.
That's why diversifying is good. I have active and passive investments. Looks like Friday was a good day for your previous investments so I can understand your frustration.
It's taken longer here than we all anticipated. However we have never had sustained high volume like this. The size of the trades has gone up. Money is flowing in.
I don't want to tell you what to do with your money. But considering we've been here a long time. It wouldn't be prudent to sell at the bottom with a 30% loss. 6-10 weeks you should have an opportunity to sell above 6p.
Not long left flyboy. Rig mobilisation can occur within a window commencing 15 March 2020 and ending 30 April 2020, unless otherwise agreed by mutual consent of the Parties. By time of drilling we shouldn't be sat at these low prices. The herd will come. Trinidad news along the way will be icing on the cake.
28th Feb will be interesting to see what happened when the new shares hit the market.
I've brought my average down to 6.0p and continue to patiently hold.
The Net Placing Proceeds will be used to complete and supervise CO2 EOR Pilot Project start-up to “first oil” including: third party HSE monitoring; management of well operations and downhole completions; civil works and road maintenance for truck deliveries; additional well workovers and down-hole equipment; dedicated CO2 site security; generator and installation for reliable power supply; telecommunications; Massy CO2 operator costs; standby CO2 supply; real-time reservoir engineering monitoring; safety equipment requirements; and well insurance. Injection of CO2 over a period of up to 60 days, as currently forecast, is a requirement to re-pressurise the Herrera #2 Sand reservoir. This will be followed by continuous injection of CO2 into the Herrera #2 Sand in the AT-13 well and monitoring oil production from the AT-5X well, and potentially IN-6, AT-6 and AT-12 too. Real-time pressure data will be continuously collected to assess and adjust if necessary the CO2 injection pressures and volumes. The gross cost of the work programme for the next 12 months is estimated to be £318,665, inclusive of a 5% contingency
The Company is seeking through this Document to utilise the majority of the Net Placing Proceeds for well planning, well design, and HSE; drill site preparation and civil works; procurement of well casing, mud and wireline logging services; rig mobilisation and demobilisation; construction of base camp; drilling one exploration well to 2,000 metres; and well supervision. The well is currently forecast to take 20 days to drill to 2,000 metres. The gross cost of the work programme for the next 12 months is estimated to be £2,022,102.