I saw his buy in as a good bet he’s looking at least for previous highs he sold at before, but if Iconic Labs would actually show their hands and with contracts, who knows when he’d sell or if. It’d be good if Iconic Lads would at least produce an RNS clarifying when the Official Launch will be, that way price movement may actually move sideways rather than down...unless, of course, that’s their plan?
I’m more interested in knowing who bought up ehgos dumping on the 25 June 2019. The volume that day is huge & yet share price movement could pass for any other trading day from around that time on far less volume. Or has the buyer already been identified & I just missed it?
10 July 2019 "The progress made has been achieved with just a soft launch; an official launch is planned, which the Company believes will benefit client acquisitions and brand awareness in the sector. The Board anticipates that the name change will be beneficial to securing new business opportunities, attracting potential complementary acquisitions as well as creating increased visibility for investors. " ----------------------------------------- 15 July 2019 "The Board is pleased to announce that the change of Company name to Iconic Labs Plc will become effective tomorrow (16 July 2019). The name change reflects the Company's new focus as a multi-divisional new media and technology business. The new ticker for the Company will be ICON." -----------------------------------------
From both RNS's, I'm reading this to mean the name change and official launch are 2 separate things. So I'm still waiting on an RNS that talks about the official launch of the company, hopefully with contract news and other news shenanigans.
Sorry, I was referring to the Doji there. Forgot I mentioned the gap since I didn’t see it anymore on phone with that late trade after close. Also don’t see Doji now. What you’re saying about gaps & dilution makes sense, but I’ve never read about that specifically when I’ve read about gaps before. I’ve read there’s different kinds of gaps, however. Do you have any links so I can catch up, cheers?
Looking back to see if they’ve worked before cant be discounted of course, but also can’t rule out they won’t work out in future. On bollinger band, we broke through the lower band, so maybe another sign of reversal happening? If so, prefer a sideway movement & then gradual rise as opposed to a spike. We’ll see how things develop. News would help though for volume activity! No advice. Only observations.
Aftab increasing his holding, which is dated today, could suggest he read the 5 day waiting period of name change happening as stated on Companies House last week, as being either tomorrow or Wednesday. Speculating a little there of course because only he’ll know why he chose today to increase his position, but we now have an RNS stating the new company begins tomorrow. GLA.