Look at why you initially invested in NNN18 Oct 2021 12:13
DrM brings up a good point "Look at why you initially invested in NNN" for most people it was selling 5M masks in February and 10M a month thereafter. According to RNSs from RMS NNN not sold 500,000 nine months later.
Honestly Sharkie you should go and seek help or just grow up.
You and your ramping buddies keep posting on the string subject RE: : RE: NHS CONTRACT - READY TO SKYROCKET TO 5p- 10p - 20p - 30p - 40p -50p which is baseless based on pure fantasy or worse an attempt to mislead others.
Fusion I don't see any reason to believe the masks would not have been made and be in stock.
We don't know why NNN RMS was only "looking to make delivery of 250,000 masks in the next few weeks" instead of the full order. Assuming stock was available we are left no alternative but to believe the Indians would only commit to the lower amount.
However of more concern is the woolly words in the RNS "looking to deliver" is not exactly firm committed language and "next few weeks" could mean September or even October before delivery.
RE: Rockingup with old new again, again and again17 Oct 2021 15:38
Just saying why are rampers posting old news all the time especially as it just highlights what a mess RMS NNN have made of a great opportunity.
Don't listen to the "news is imminent" brigade they have been waiting 6 or more months for something that will push the share price up in a sustainable way instead of news which just creates a small spike before reverting to usual share price decline. Check the 6 or 12 month graphs for clarity.
Rockingup with old new again, again and again17 Oct 2021 10:54
You keep cutting and pasting your old post repeating old news, this is a waste of time please see below point by point
1) RMS masks achieved EN14683 Certification - great news months and months a go
2) The P2F product achieved a 98.77%; higher than the 98% required and close to the 99% needed for FFP3 respirator. - FFP3 also seals to face to stop leakage so comparison not relevant.
3) Pharm 2 Farm Limited ("P2F") Pro Larva face mask has been approved as a Class 1 medical device by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency ("MHRA"). - old old news
4) NHS procurement - P4H event – Pro Larva – Gold Sponsor - old news and no update so fair to assume a failure and probably and expensive failure.
5) NEXT NHS CONTRACT COMING SOON…! - not a chance in hell because NHS staff want FFP3 while P2F type 2R is simply too expensive.
6) An exciting development of the a-virion technology, with the potential to incorporate it into air filters." months since announced PoC and no update since
7) Hydroponics-Nano 10(-9) - Nano.10-9 Nutrients - Hydro+ A+B, hydro? A+B provide your plants with all the elements needed to complete a successful growth and flowering cycle. Engineered with our nano.10?? patented nanoparticles - brand owned by GAS while P2F get £2 a litre with projected sales of £80K over 12 months
8) Cloudveil - integrated security solutions firm Axis Security Services Limited. The partnership will reportedly be launched with the delivery of a range of specialist consultancy services at one of Axis’s more prestigious accounts with Cloudveil providing its management information platform, IRIS. - last account show one employee, no sales and no RNS since Axis announced so assume dead as a dodo.
wow rockingup you are the master of posting old news. We've already had a spike and decline on the Aug 27th RNS but thanks just reading it again made me laugh.
I find it truly funny NNN announce order in June then two months later an RNS to announce they are looking to make delivery of part of the order in the next few weeks.....
The funniest part is the woolly words "looking" and "next few weeks" instead of something like "will ship this week".
When the order was announced in June I thought it was a great start and said so on this BB. One assumed NNN would ship in a week or two not announce at the end of August they were looking to part deliver in next few weeks..... i.e sometime in September or could a few weeks mean October?
As always nothing concrete in an NNN RMS RNS just smoke and mirrors and nothing since.
As for quoting Vivek 17M, please stop I just fell off my chair
It doesn't what the weather is, look around you less than 50% are wearing masks and 90% of those who do wear the cheapest possible mask, there is no marketing worth a damn and even if there was NNN RMS masks cost is simply far too high.
RE: the chuckles brothers not smiling now13 Oct 2021 14:38
DrM i thought you posted with your military background could give and take some banter
Re you reply "several initiatives" means what exactly?? Please try checking out on magnesium Please try sorting amazon reviews by most recent then read them numed link was £50 for 50 masks now £30 for 30 masks, looks like discount to me
Tiny sales, poor margins and speculative statements "we remain confident that these will be concluded satisfactorily" does not make a £16M market cap company.
RE: No news about indian order of 350,000masks13 Oct 2021 14:25
DrM Fact interim 135K sales for six months to June 30 Fact £35K gross margin to June 30th Fact huge losses Fact Amazon seller 3 reviews a month and some not good at all Fact numed discounting masks Fact magnesium healthcare no long selling Fact no other UK seller Fact P2F get £2 a litre of nano-10.9 otherwise retailing for ten times more Fact no update on Volz a-virion filter plan since proof of concept months a go Fact no update on India deal since update say shipping 250,000 out pf 350,000 masks
all facts for you two to prove otherwise, but I just guess you wont and will try and discredit me and my motives.
RE: No news about indian order of 350,000masks13 Oct 2021 13:23
poor where does it say these are huge money making products please explain or Im left to assume
Numed is the only worthwhile UK seller who has just slashed the price to 60p a masks which mean P2F are probably going to get 20-30p a mask going forward, so going to need a lot mask sales to make enough money just to cover overheads let alone make a profit. der and sales are shyte or should I say nanoshyte.
Nano-10.9 agreement says P2F get £2 a litre so will need sell an ocean worth of the stuff to make money.
a-virion filters just proof of concept and no idea of commercials no idea except its an idea with no updates for months
You say "I need to learn how to critically evaluate," god help you its you who needs that learning curve you only have blind faith to rely on.