Thanks Tintin. Do we know how they were told of the decision? Was it leaked anywhere or published anywhere prior to the company being informed and releasing the information themselves. It's good to see things are moving in the background and hopefully ours is being worked on.
See, I'd get it if we were actually going to affect the world heritage but being 30-40 km away at it's closest kind of takes the biscuit saying it will affect it! Also the area the future mine is in is so tiny in comparison to all other grazing areas around it. I get the Sami being unhappy but there has to be a compromise in this.
Yeah, I agree. We will see if he can dig his heels in further or not. Imagine, if that great day came and they decided to make a decision lol. 3p,4p. straight to 20p+ IMO on a yes of any kind. Could still be a transformational year. Personally I can see Baylan and co using the report as an excuse for further investigations. (I know it doesnt make sense due to environmental permit still to come and it's not within the remits of the current law) but they will do what they want and have proved that on multiple of occasions. Pressure is building again though after UNESCO response.
Thanks Andy. Pushing again. See what we get, hopefully not the same old generic rubbish. It's what the gov decide to do re UNESCO report. They could use it to buy more time again! Or finally make a decision.
Should be an interesting read in the next week or two. At the moment we don't really know how much value is attributed to our graphite side but this should at least give us some idea. Could even make it more compelling to us as investors. :)
It needs to be a yes/no now. If it's a yes then all the ifs and buts and loose ends will come with the environmental permit. If a no, then we can go to court and argue there. But I bet the gov ask for more submissions, they shouldn't but such is the sham of the process it seems likely.
Exactly, but I don't expect the government to all of a sudden use common sense and make a decision they will latch onto this report for aslong as they can, even though we all know it's utter garbage and just something to justify the government's long slumber
Yeah I like him. He seems genuine and enthused. Updated resource estimate, scoping study next month, drilling to start in summer on Vardar and kallak anytime now. There is alot going on really even if it doesn't seem it right now.
Well I've not looked at metals prices nevermind Iron ore recently. Wow been going ballistic. Iron ore over $220 a tonne!! Copper record prices aswell. The majors such as Rio bhp etc doing really well. We know last time 2010-11 the juniors lagged behind. Hopefully just a matter of time before this all drips down. Given the concession we should really fly in this market. Come on!!!