Mojo - very well put- exactly what I thought . Just checked adr now and gone negative again- I see a possible 260 again! You could day trade it now but still a risk - I’d proper pile in at 260 I think and just be too heavily invested here then though
Ut oh, another shorters here!! - Haha , what’s your agenda then? Short? This is an unprecedented time in history, it is very hard to call but you need to ask would you want to miss a quick re rate up if / when it happens? This isn’t like last summer and into September nothing like it- Vaccine has been rolled out and worlds trying to move on in a positive direction- that’s just my view anyway.
Come on Codders , don’t forget we will be Sailing off into the sunset on this one ;). I think results in August will be incredible and this will be the catalyst to really move the share price up . IMHO .
Flight bookings departing the UK surged as the government announced fully vaccinated adults and their children will be able return from ‘amber’ countries without needing to quarantine from 19 July, airlines reported on Thursday. This will help oil massively in my opinion. Dyor
Theaky I don’t agree with that, in fact I feel quite the opposite. I feel if dividend was raised more funds would buy in and definitely the others here would stay as the yield would be very good. They are ticking the green renewables box here and that would allow funds to be investing here without come back so to speak. You’ve got to ask yourself where else they’d invest to beat potential here and there can’t be many others out there in FTSE 100. IMHO . GL keep patient here
Mojo Yes with you on the stress of it at times, I may just sell into the strength of results which I’d hope are over 330 ish by then and have a summer break and then back in September or something but will see. Really surprised how quickly this one turned around and down this time- proper caught me out- only Tuesday this week first thing we were at 329! - although whole markets have done the same so not all oils fault lol. I’m convinced results will really improve things vastly here and that’s why I’m quietly confident. GL mate
Mojo Are you buying in tranches now to then sell at 325 - 330 ish then mate? Or just lumped in? I’m tempted to buy more now as expecting a bounce but equally happy to wait with current shares I have. GL
From what I can find the last time Brent was at this price we were at SP of 315 ( give or take ) opec uncertainty dragging it slightly, hopefully that will be sorted out for the benefit of everyone. Brent price still high in scheme of things, hold through the noise - that’s my opinion
RE: what chance we break 335 mark soon?07 Jul 2021 15:04
Oil still positive on the day, so a little surprised at this here today- must be still a few jitters in the market here. Surely a turnaround later today or tomorrow. I’m trying to switch off from it as ultimately it’s a long term investment. GL all