If they delist and then relist thinking that they can get away with keeping our money and carry on as if they don't owe us anything then they have another thing coming. I will be seeking them out at the AGM or shareholder meeting or convention or whatever it is and taking my money back from them right there and then.
RTC you were not "the only one joining the dots and being right" during the NM days. You were not even posting then. Stop trying to set yourself up as a keyboard businessman, or some kind of sage. You come across as a pathetic wannabe who in real life is probably a line manager at staples or something. You are right to be cautious as it is early stage, but seriously...the constant negativity and wiser then thou attitude really grates on people.
No problem at all Tom. My recent posts (today) have been negative, but this comes partly from disappointment. Having been here since way before the NM walk out, sticking, and adding more, believing more of the hype again, and this is just the way old story to me. If HAV comes up great, then I will hold my hands up and meet everyone for a cheery pint and toast all our successes. It is going to have to be a hell of a good result though........
Tom, yes, I hold a lot of GGP. And no I am not going to sell. Even with no substance, this will find a way up based on more promises, as there are always more new people to be suckered in. When that point, that is when I will consider selling up and moving on.
I have to disagree. I do not see this as a buying opportunity just because the SP is lower than it was this morning, and based on the 'WHAT IF' Hav and BH are cracked up to what GH and CB say they could be. I am LTH hear, but rapidly losing confidence in this lot. Hot air, fake smiles, pretend excitement, then followed by disappointment.
There is no indication that the news will be either good or bad. Any comment to the contrary is just wishful thinking out loud or deliberately misleading. These slight changes in SP are not indicative in anything. With this share, when something happens, it will happen big time, one way or the other.
The only thing that will cause significant movement and hold it up will be news of talks with a major. Good drill results followed by nothing else will result in a spike then slowly drifting back down again. Agreed on the 200% week though. That is easily possible with the right news. GLA!
The gold doesn't actually have to be out of the ground for the SP to rocket. There just has to be a major interested enough to put their money up with the express intention of getting it out of the ground.