Oh how this board has changed in the day !!22 Oct 2021 01:36
Consolidation is always a good thing The SP held strong The one liners are out in force I will sit back and enjoy the ride popping in to see the views This going to be a BIGGY By October 31st looms quickly upon us The Main guys are now in place to drive the company GLA
GSTechnologies Limited (LSE: GST), the fintech and information technology solutions company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Tan Guan Han, Shayne ("Shayne Tan"), an existing Executive Director, as the Company's new Chief Operating Officer with immediate effect.
Jack and Shayne are in control now Another piece of great news for the jigsaw GLA
Superb and to the point An absolute must listen Monetisation is guaranteed via the individual model per territory based on 1) subscription 2) Affiliation or 3) a hybrid AND It can be delivered quickly GLA
35.9% up is Jet Propulsion plus Well worthy of repeat from Hawkes Bay at 12 31 yesterday....well done and I reiterate the ignoring of noise and the reading of RNSs including the Prospectus
For the 'ones who missed the boat and are deramping'. Please do some reading all of which is available through RNS's. lol!!
Here's a snippet,,,Enjoy!
- Jack has been leading our blockchain technology activities since his appointment at the beginning of the year and we believe it is the OPPORTUNE TIME to appoint him to the role of CEO TO TAKE GST TO THE NEXT LEVEL of growth and development.
- GST have made SIGNIFICANT FURTHER PROGRESS with our fintech plans since the announcement of the fundraising at the beginning of September. We are FOCUSED ON both COMPLETING the recently announced acquisition of Angra and establishing a significant business from the stablecoin network and applications that we are developing from our collaboration with Wise MPay.
Hope this helps. You know how to find the other RNS's I take it.
The Quanta partnerships in different territories are continually building (plus other partnerships) Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and nots let forget the Netherlands The Affiliate revenue streams and the potential value of them are becoming more understood Warrants being worked through Revenue coming into the company More territories still to be unleashed after the advanced discussions are completed Promises being met by the BOD Figures will come in due time, warrants will be exercised and SP will rise in excess of 1p Hold onto your shares Everything does not go up in a straight line Keep your timelines realistic Podcast today GLA
Guessing people are catching on ...today is Jet Propulsion Day as the idea of the news we want starts to reach other people out their in the market place. It does take some people a longer time to realise but it is happening.!! 4.5p on the horizon. Well done researchers. GLA
Wish that crystal was telling us more of what is going on behind the scenes $86.259 Brent Oil is saving the company more ...great stuff and long may it do so !! News of the oil sale details this week ?.... and the worldwide oil prices are supporting and saving ALL oil companies GLA
The buying pressure has pushed the SP up to the level of the huge value Director Buys on March 24th. It has then maintained that level well. The news that we want will see a jet propulsion effect driving the SP forwards. Not long to wait GLA
As said previously we are in a healthy state and aware of more to come with territories , numbers for I-gaming , Quanta (for the Netherlands) SaaS numbers and update .... it will all come in good time and things are happening quickly. The warrants are providing a backdrop on the SP price but the general PI will still do well. The churning will continue for sometime as seen yesterday but the base level gets stronger and higher. As PI we are in a seriously good place because we know the incoming news will get us through the churn period. The BOD pay themselves in shares and warrants so we have to expect the waves. To think it was not so long back this was sat in the 0.2s now it sits comfortably in the 0.6p area. The half year report is not going to set the world alight because the major movements have been after the date the company will be reporting up to. The upward journey started after that time , we know it and the company know it so hopefully a "post that date "update will be added full of the optimism that we know exists. Onward and upward GLA
Yes the board lit up yesterday like a Christmas tree which again is healthy. Price held well which was extremely pleasing Some ridiculous forecasting at this stage but heigh ho but without doubt the stock has entered a super exciting period of time A week or so ago the board was much quieter and research biased which has paved the way for the likes of today as the message continues to get out there. Congratulations to many on here to have the foresight to DYOR research and share. I know those people will know who they are. SP to rise further an more news to come. This ride is by no means over I'll be back GLA
Starts with a very positive and likeable RNS, folk are happy and SP rises to later slip (not a bad thing and expected). Brent Oil up to $84.959 have breached $85 Positivity on the board There are sections that I will refresh cos I liked them and they are worthy of a repeat. I will not name people today but thank you to all.
1. 'For once, price of oil is giving us a helping hand (currently over $84 once again):
- for the first half of 2021, HUR realised a poo of $62.2/bbl - for our August 2021 lifting, HUR realised $33m/505k = $65.35/bbl - for our latest (October 2021) lifting, HUR should realise at least c.$75/bbl(IMO). So, 530k @ c.$75/bbl = c.$39.75m.
Given that most of the cash operating costs will have already been paid on 30th September 2021 (when HUR's cash stood at c.$73m), when HUR gets paid for their last lifting, HUR's cash should exceed $100m once again.
And HUR's next lifting is only 6 weeks away .... bringing in more free cash for the bondholders' settlement'
2. "Hurricane Energy is now clearly on the path to recovery (especially from the Ex-BoD crooks!), upside potential here by far outweighs any downside risks at these valuations, and hence HUR’s true market cap rally towards more realistic levels is only about to commence along with that of Brent"
3. “HUR assets alone are currently worth significantly more than a 14-16p valuation as absolute bare minimum here, and if any early takeover/bid, it will have to be at least ~14p+ at this very moment (and likely lot higher from next year) in order to have any chance of success but nevertheless, even at 14p+ bid valuations here, many LTHs may unfortunately still be sitting on some hefty losses”
A number of questions remain as I have previously posted but i will leave them for now . I see another attack on 5p and the barrier will be broken down sooner rather than later. More news to come soon GLA